SL Guide and FAQs

Honestly, i get why people hope that they'll be able to get something passed the blizz team responsible for all this but its hard to not to just want to watch the storm blow over and start fresh in a week.

Honestly, i get why people hope that they'll be able to get something passed the blizz team responsible for all this but its hard to not to just want to watch the storm blow over and start fresh in a week.
Any smart Twink has already been farming "appropriate for Level" gear from various XPacs like TBC Dungeon gear with Sockets for after the Nerfwave.

Any smart Twink has already been farming "appropriate for Level" gear from various XPacs like TBC Dungeon gear with Sockets for after the Nerfwave.
Its true, but arguably that's actually a waste of time if you're hoping to get something that slips by the unfortunate people trying to patch all this if you have multiple twinks going. You can always farm that later since we all know its the baseline where they won't nerf it.

Its true, but arguably that's actually a waste of time if you're hoping to get something to slip by the people trying to patch all this if you have multiple twinks going. You can always farm that later.
exactly my line of thinking, that stuff is forever while this stuff is time sensitive heh.

@Malgibbon @warriors302 Time sensitive is only in the respect that we get to have fun and be OP for a short time. Blizz hasn't let ultra OP stuff like this slide in any XPac. There were a few things that got by due to not being worth their time like 5/5 PvP Gems as they weren't in the Realm of "OP". Getting gear that is 30+ iLvL's higher than the new normal post Prepatch is certainly "OP" and Blizz with absolutely nerf it all one way or another.

@Malgibbon @warriors302 Time sensitive is only in the respect that we get to have fun and be OP for a short time. Blizz hasn't let ultra OP stuff like this slide in any XPac. There were a few things that got by due to not being worth their time like 5/5 PvP Gems as they weren't in the Realm of "OP". Getting gear that is 30+ iLvL's higher than the new normal post Prepatch is certainly "OP" and Blizz with absolutely nerf it all one way or another.
Perhaps, but you would be surprised at some of the op things that blizz has led slide for a while. PvP power I could fight 3 geared 110s with my 99 resto druid and it took them a while to be disabled. Twinking really isnt noticed much by them unless something is really popular or game breaking. Or mainly if it effects max level content, which twinking rarely does anymore.

furbolg medicine pouch heals for 2500 every 1 second for 10 seconds. fun item to use for duels.

edit: tooltip bug, rip

Last edited:
ive tested it, the tooltip is bugged says 2500 every 1 second, when u use it, it says 1050 per second but in reality does around 15hp per sec. not sure how it's fun in duels if it doesnt work kekw @blue

I have this lvl 24 farmer on a backwater server (Typically, 0-10 relics of all levels on the AH). Trying to get some relics for the artifact. Made a status post here, but after searching here and the wider net, not sure what's best.
I made one run of Black Rook Hold, and from trash mobs, a normal lvl-19-req relic dropped, and from the final boss, an epic relic dropped to a lvl 46 (screenshot). He equipped it before we had a chance to see if it was tradable. I know from ABT runs, that sometimes they aren't.
1) Can a 24 get drops like that? Or only higher levels?
2) Since this is a farmer, maybe something else is better than artifact? Happens to be a druid.
3) I have a level 27 on the same server, but Legion Assault drops are lvl-21-req'd.
4) I don't wanna use up quest rewards for relics, since we don't know about the future.

TIA

Attachments

• Relic Dantalionax2Shaman46 copy.png
    Relic Dantalionax2Shaman46 copy.png
    41.8 KB · Views: 150
Last edited:
I have this lvl 24 farmer on a backwater server (Typically, 0-10 relics of all levels on the AH). Trying to get some relics for the artifact. Made a status post here, but after searching here and the wider net, not sure what's best.
I made one run of Black Rook Hold, and from trash mobs, a normal lvl-19-req relic dropped, and from the final boss, an epic relic dropped to a lvl 46 (screenshot). He equipped it before we had a chance to see if it was tradable. I know from ABT runs, that sometimes they aren't.
1) Can a 24 get drops like that? Or only higher levels?
2) Since this is a farmer, maybe something else is better than artifact? Happens to be a druid.
3) I have a level 27 on the same server, but Legion Assault drops are lvl-21-req'd.
3) I don't wanna use up quest rewards for relics, since we don't know about the future.

TIA
only 45+ gets epics.
2. sometimes yes, artifact isnt very important. for druid the bramble staff is the best.
3. yes you have to be 24-25 for legion drops to req lvl 19.
3b) then dont.

Users who are viewing this thread