SL Guide and FAQs

I'm wondering how some people in this threat are already salty about SL PvP and Premade stuff. If games get your blood boiling like this you should stop playing and pick up a game like Kirby's Epic Yarn

That said, I think its more surprising that they didnt fix NR engi than that they'll probably fix this. They tinker with so many weird, niche twink things that you wouldnt think theyd care about.

The NR engineering miss surprised me too, and that combined with other, smaller misses does concern me that they'll leave grandfathered riding alone. I'm hoping the combined interest of 19s, 29s, and 39s, each of whom have motivations to give SL 19s a try, will motivate Blizzard to fix this oversight. Doing this for XP-off 19s could positively impact the game beyond the SL 19 bracket.

The NR engineering miss surprised me too, and that combined with other, smaller misses does concern me that they'll leave grandfathered riding alone. I'm hoping the combined interest of 19s, 29s, and 39s, each of whom have motivations to give SL 19s a try, will motivate Blizzard to fix this oversight. Doing this for XP-off 19s could positively impact the game beyond the SL 19 bracket.
Hey, here's an idea, Kirise! Maybe you should shut the fuck up and play a different game? I think that's a good idea.

So you are fine with a few players having 100% mount speed at 19 because they played before the shadowlands level squish?
Yeah, I am. Get over it. I'm sorry if twinking isn't always some perfectly balanced and harmonious thing for you. Actually, I'm not because that's the whole fucken point of twinking! You've all been on some wild trip where you think twinking is the same as end level pvp. It's not. Twinking is about being as op as possible and smashing other players who aren't as op as you. Get over it. Go play fall guys, you pleb.

Yeah, I am. Get over it. I'm sorry if twinking isn't always some perfectly balanced and harmonious thing for you. Actually, I'm not because that's the whole fucken point of twinking! You've all been on some wild trip where you think twinking is the same as end level pvp. It's not. Twinking is about being as op as possible and smashing other players who aren't as op as you. Get over it. Go play fall guys, you pleb.
not too bright, are you?

not too bright, are you?
Listen grindr boy, I don't give two shits about whatever it is you perceive twinking to be. You're a little snitch who goes around crying to blizzard to affect changes to a niche part of the game that maybe effects around 300 people because you want to police how people have fun, while at the same time filling your bank with potentially bracket breaking items. So, maybe get off your high horse there and stick with rugby? Actually don't, you've got enough brain damage as it is.

Listen grindr boy, I don't give two shits about whatever it is you perceive twinking to be. You're a little snitch who goes around crying to blizzard to affect changes to a niche part of the game that maybe effects around 300 people because you want to police how people have fun, while at the same time filling your bank with potentially bracket breaking items. So, maybe get off your high horse there and stick with rugby? Actually don't, you've got enough brain damage as it is.
it was an observation. not an invitation to talk to me.

can we all agree that you are not a twink if you dont have a full bank of black emp gear at this point even if they do fix it

253 pieces so far
This is twinking.PNG

Twinking is about being as op as possible and smashing other players who aren't as op as you. Get over it.

No argument here. And you and I are in the majority. Maybe I'm missing your point? To put it in your terms, I'm concerned that grandfathering can discourage people from coming in to get smashed. I'd rather lose the chance at grandfathering and gain the chance to smash people, instead of vice versa.

id much rather have black emp gear then 5/5 socket gear tbh
same, actually. The damage output isnt *much* higher with BE gear, but the health pools are almost triple. Would actually end up being a pretty nice balance. Also for us strength users, it works out a lot better lol.

Though I did grab this ss of my hunter at 57 yards worth of mastery... not sure thats good.
unknown.png

No argument here. And you and I are in the majority. Maybe I'm missing your point? To put it in your terms, I'm concerned that grandfathering can discourage people from coming in to get smashed. I'd rather lose the chance at grandfathering and gain the chance to smash people, instead of vice versa.
I'm fine with the bracket dieing.

Users who are viewing this thread