Shadowlands Pre-Patch Check List

Yes, wod rares, I think some in legion can too? and I know that BFA dungeon gear can proc a socket (got one on my bracers)

So, generally, what is left to be nerfed?

Legion final quest rewards
Draenor jewelry/cloaks/offhand apexis drops
Original Garrison rewards/Barov

Possible but more difficult to implement:

Retroactive level requirement on Azerite quest rewards
Retroactive level requirement on apexis drops
Retroactive level requirement on Legion quest rewards
Retroactive level requirement on legion weapon relics
There's absolutely zero reason to nerf the Legion end Zone Quest reward, because EVERYONE Level 10 and up has access to them. If YOU are too lazy to run through the Zones to get those 4 pcs, then too bad. Crying for nerfs to literal Leveling Gear shows you are no Twink.

EDIT: Also, iLvL 50 as an End Zone Blue reward in Legion is actually still in line with the now LvL 45's (old 110's) gear as a slightly better item than standard level gear.

Last edited:
There's absolutely zero reason to nerf the Legion end Zone Quest reward, because EVERYONE Level 10 and up has access to them. If YOU are too lazy to run through the Zones to get those 4 pcs, then too bad. Crying for nerfs to literal Leveling Gear shows you are no Twink.

That's how I felt about WoD 44s too. It's just the azerite HoA glitched gear and artifacts at 49 that annoy me.

That's how I felt about WoD 44s too. It's just the azerite HoA glitched gear and artifacts at 49 that annoy me.
I don't disagree that HOA and Azerite pcs should be nerfed because we had to glitch it to even gain access to them, i.e. it wasn't an intended Game mechanic. However, I don't agree with HOW blizz went about it. They could've easily scaled HOA down to say iLvL 20 at 10 (as it's supposed to be Artifact quality) and then allowed us to use scaled to level versions of Azerite gear.

I don't disagree that HOA and Azerite pcs should be nerfed because we had to glitch it to even gain access to them, i.e. it wasn't an intended Game mechanic. However, I don't agree with HOW blizz went about it. They could've easily scaled HOA down to say iLvL 20 at 10 (as it's supposed to be Artifact quality) and then allowed us to use scaled to level versions of Azerite gear.
one reason they are not doing that is that HoA is still usable at level 50. they could scale it for lower level so the stats at level 50 is unaffected, but that requires effort, more than just scaling rare gear cos there are other systems attached to it. artifact weapons are old content now and it doesnt need to scale to level

I disagree, feels bad to choose an expansion to level in and then not even be able to use whatever borrowed power should be there in the time you chose. It doesn't even need to be called chromie time at that point

4sge7fk.png

dats sum bullshit dere.

A person has made a bug thread on this with the blizzard forums and keeps bumping it with his characters: https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/w...-armors-for-low-lvls10-and-more-others/689778

He also keeps updating the thread with information found on xpoff including this thread heh, and making other threads or posts to try to spread it. Just letting everyone know that if you post stuff, it might very well get relayed back by players.

Yeah, to be expected. The worst enemies of twinks is other twinks. Partially why I avoid posting Armory links. However, it is against the ToS to "name-shame" or call out other players on the forums, if it didn't get reported already, I would report the thread if it doesn't get removed by a mod. They'll likely tell him to submit a bug report

Yeah, to be expected. The worst enemies of twinks is other twinks. Partially why I avoid posting Armory links. However, it is against the ToS to "name-shame" or call out other players on the forums, if it didn't get reported already, I would report the thread if it doesn't get removed by a mod. They'll likely tell him to submit a bug report
Yeah, i've already reported it. We will see if it gets removed, but I imagine the guy who made the thread won't take it lightly as he has been vigilant at trying to update it and get it noticed. What he doesn't realize is it just persuades people to not post stuff publicly here, which means he might not get to see future unintended stuff, or at least not immediately or much later, perhaps too late to do anything. Why post something cool or unintended for other players to get if is it just going to get immediately reported then fixed? Its not even just the one bug report then done, its the repeated watching for it then beration for it to get changed.

Why the fuck does everything get fixed except for Crusader which has been giving 100 strength every single expansion for forever and has never been fixed despite how many bug reports? I hate WoW devs so much.

Users who are viewing this thread