Shadowlands Level 10 Picture Thread

My 10 Protadin is coming along nicely. Still a fair ways to go but I've got all the TBC Socket gear done now, both Tank & DPS with most of the Healy items also. Only took me ~89 Quagmirran kills to snag the Tank Belt >.<
LvL 10 Protadin coming along_cropped.jpg

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/us/nesingwary/noradeen

Level 10 in Bastion (Dungeon Summoning Stone) plus Level(s) 5 & 10 in Oribos (1-time trip, Lock Closet). You can get and equip an iLvL 40, 7.7 DPS Fishing Pole as long as you have Fishing 1. Oribos is useless otherwise.
WoWScrnShot_112420_195707.jpg WoWScrnShot_112420_203857.jpg

It's a bug (Idk exactly how it works but you must have gotten it in a high level zone.) Farm the Geyser Fields in Borean Tundra.

I stand corrected. Apparently the zone it drops matters (I got it from stormy peaks or whatever its called and seemed to have a level req). What a weird xpac this is

This was a serious time investment but it was worth it. @ohti beat me to Jeeves but still happy to have it. Also, may be the 1st 10 with an Epic Fishing Pole ;)
LvL 10 with Jeeves.jpg
LvL 10 Kalu'ak Exalted.jpg
LvL 10 Epic Fishing Pole.jpg

[doublepost=1612861020,1612836195][/doublepost]I enjoyed the Fishing but the cost of Panda Cooking can suck a fat dick >.<
LvL 10 Cooking done.jpg
LvL 10 Fishing done.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread