Shadowlands Level 10 Picture Thread

ohti

quit
Anyone else staying at 10 or level up to 10? Idk, maybe this thread will be a dud (or maybe I'll be the only one who actively posts in it I'm cool with that too xd.)

This might go without saying, but until a 1-9 picture thread is made I welcome any 1-10 twinks to share their PvE adventures here.

There's a lot of potentially broken PvE fun (getting big level 10 Legion disc vibes from playing level 10 Shadowlands holy) to be had with 10s if any of yall are like me and too sentimental about your toons to level them. I definitely recommend checking them out, our scaling is more busted than 20s scaling. :)
WoWScrnShot_101620_101735.jpg
WoWScrnShot_101620_105254.jpg
WoWScrnShot_101320_210500.jpg

Here's to an expac of endless grinds, fingers crossed.

My main 10 is iLvL 38 and climbing. Anyone know of a good 2nd AOE proc Trinket I could use along with Eye of Skovald? 10 Hunters have absolutely zero AOE Abilities so the proc helps.

EDIT Armory in Sig and HERE

EDIT2: I'd prefer a Trinket from WoD > BfA that has an AOE Proc (not Melee attacks) for the chance I get one with Socket/Tertiary, thanks.

Last edited:
Sauroscale Cloak of Adaptation.jpg

Sauroscale Cloak of Adaptation at first look seem very impressive, but it's kind of hot garbage. The 'Proc' of Adaptation gives literally 1 Stat and can include Indestructible (WTF Blizz). 1 Speed at 10 = 1%, meh. Id rather get a Cloak with Socket + Tertiary than this tbh, but I'm happy I have a Socketed Cloak so I can't complain too much I guess.

Side note, I thought BfA Rares were lootable once/day, is this not the case?

From 0 to 1299 Honored in 1 day at 10 (about 9 hours with que times, 10 Wins - 1 Loss), plus a bunch of Achievements. Got the Frostwolf Snarler and the Frostwolf Insignia Rank 3 (which will be GF'd to 10's come Nov 24th).
Frostwolf Insignia Rank 3 in 1 day.jpg

From 0 to 1299 Honored in 1 day at 10 (about 9 hours with que times, 10 Wins - 1 Loss), plus a bunch of Achievements. Got the Frostwolf Snarler and the Frostwolf Insignia Rank 3 (which will be GF'd to 10's come Nov 24th).
View attachment 17396
Were you destroyed by the 19 twinks? I'm curious about this cause I might try it on my Paladin as I don't think I'll be making a 10 Hunter or any other class that has no AoE prior to their level 20s-30s.

Were you destroyed by the 19 twinks? I'm curious about this cause I might try it on my Paladin as I don't think I'll be making a 10 Hunter or any other class that has no AoE prior to their level 20s-30s.
Nope, everyone sub 50 scales TO 50. Level 50's don't scale at all so they destroy lower Levels. And that was as BM because I haven't gotten my MM Artifact yet.

upload_2020-11-9_9-23-58.png

Bit of a different pic I would imagine as most 10s aren't old 20s but thanks to Korrak's I was able to finally hit 100k! Wish I buckled down and got my last 8k in BFA but this is still exciting to me nonetheless. :)

Now that this is off my plate, it's time really ramp up the dungeon farming.

View attachment 17463
Bit of a different pic I would imagine as most 10s aren't old 20s but thanks to Korrak's I was able to finally hit 100k! Wish I buckled down and got my last 8k in BFA but this is still exciting to me nonetheless. :)

Now that this is off my plate, it's time really ramp up the dungeon farming.

Gz that's a big one! Now for 250k ;)

Users who are viewing this thread