Shadowlands F2P Baseline Guide

best way to get greens to lvl 1-300 vanilla enchanting? questing/farming?
Ah yes perfect time for me to share my secret strat!

What I do is I buy Exile's Reach greens from a vendor at 40s per, then disenchant for levels
then I'll spam enchant bracers or something for even more levels

This doesn't get you all the way to the end, but it does get you an easy 100 or so points
For the rest, maybe just disenchanting random boss drops and all that good stuff

edit: and as the guide says yeah tailoring is good too but you actually have to get mats to do tailoring so

Has anyone tried to push the limits to max amount of quests that can be completed yet?

I see no reason that "The Seeker" shouldn't be doable now. Realistically, I'd imagine this would even widen the gap to the 15-20k achievement points gap potentially with all the quests, exploring, and dungeon achievements.

I see no reason that "The Seeker" shouldn't be doable now. Realistically, I'd imagine this would even widen the gap to the 15-20k achievement points gap potentially with all the quests, exploring, and dungeon achievements.
we were just talking about this the other night.

My warrior had the 1k quest achievement before the epics change in BFA (rip me) and Im now at over 1800 quests just doing the artifact line, Pillars of Earth gear lines and the Garrison line. I havent started seriously questing yet and I could probably get seeker before even finishing vanilla zones.

we were just talking about this the other night.

My warrior had the 1k quest achievement before the epics change in BFA (rip me) and Im now at over 1800 quests just doing the artifact line, Pillars of Earth gear lines and the Garrison line. I havent started seriously questing yet and I could probably get seeker before even finishing vanilla zones.
Kinda tempted to take on the arduous task of seeing just what we can max out at quests for. It's weird, because I had a long patch of time that I loathed questing and just rushed all my toons to end game...But going back and doing all the available quests on my F2P, actually getting into the lore and reading stuff, etc...Tbh, was quite enjoyable, and brought back a lot of nostalgia and fun of the game.

Plus, transmog loots.

Also, as I recall the level entrance requirement for Molten Core was level 50. While we cannot actually use any of the loot inside it, now that the level squish has occurred, shouldn't we be able to do MC?

nope, requires... 25? 30? I dont remember and they patched the korraks summon trick.
Well, that's lame.

I thought it'd be pretty sweet if there was a way to legitimately do a raid as F2P. lol

Just out of curiosity, if one were thinking about making a Vet (que the scorn from pure F2P's) what would the most Meme Class be for maximum Trolling? I'm thinking something that's either stupidly OP DPS or impossible to kill (even if it hits like a wet noodle), etc.

Let the flaming begin ;)

Just out of curiosity, if one were thinking about making a Vet (que the scorn from pure F2P's) what would the most Meme Class be for maximum Trolling? I'm thinking something that's either stupidly OP DPS or impossible to kill (even if it hits like a wet noodle), etc.

Let the flaming begin ;)
i like the "be annoying" approach!

rogues being all about CC seems like a good candidate for a talasite stack.
brewmaster monk for stagger.
prot paladin for good survival toolkit.
also: #DHisBadinPvP

i like the "be annoying" approach!

rogues being all about CC seems like a good candidate for a talasite stack.
brewmaster monk for stagger.
prot paladin for good survival toolkit.
also: #DHisBadinPvP
If you go Brew, I’d probably use 2agi/2stam gems instead of talasite though.

Users who are viewing this thread