Safespotting and other BS in WSG

I dont have to prove anything.. he admitted to it weeks ago a page or so back.

Where? Why would I admit to something I dont do?
I've continuously gone out of my way to say I dont safespot. Because I dont.
It's the same people claiming that I do, who wont prove it lol. I linked my stream. Feel free to share screenshots or whatever

I dont have to prove anything.. he admitted to it weeks ago a page or so back.

And there, now you've lost all credibility to any claims you ever make going forward. Your character and personality are abysmal. I hope you find something in your life to be happy with. I really wanted to laugh at what you call safespotting. This entire thread should be locked for false claims and basically an @thread. definition of childlike mentality. Going forward, take screenshots so everyone can see why you think something is bad.

Just gonna put this here.
Lol

The fact that certain races have access to certain jumps adds so much counter and outplay to the game. People need to stop crying about this. For the most part, every race can do every jump; they just cant execute it the same way, or easier as other races.

As far as safespotting goes...There is a VERY, VERY*** easy solution to force an EFC out of position, and that is for you guys to drop their flag. It'll encourage them to drop from Horde portal and head to cap. Just make sure you encourage your team to sit EFR, and have someone ready to repick flag.

I main a Horde FC. Often when I see the alliance flag dropped, I'll leave TOT/Fence/Wagon (or wherever else I can get the upperhand on enemy players) and head to cap...Only to figure out the EFC simply debuffed the flag & repicked it. Even this can provoke a flag carrier to get themselves out of position. Utilize it.

No, I didnt suggest anything to ultimately, eliminate safespotting. There is nothing I can suggest other than publicly exposing & shaming safespotters. However, that tip may be able to help you out in future games. Best of luck.

Michael-Jackson-Popcorn-GIF-Meme-Feature-StudioBinder.jpg

@Ryotenchi i think u're the biggest retard on this planet.
@jwl u're the best flag carry, dont stress about these noobos, keep doing what u're doing, if u were bad u wouldnt have haters <3

Reactions: jwl
this dude legit just made another account to give self credit

Too many people give me credit for me to feel the need to make another account. All these random no-name's that returned for classic whom have no idea of my contributions or accolades within the twink community. You all shall learn soon.

And there, now you've lost all credibility to any claims you ever make going forward. Your character and personality are abysmal. I hope you find something in your life to be happy with. I really wanted to laugh at what you call safespotting. This entire thread should be locked for false claims and basically an @thread. definition of childlike mentality. Going forward, take screenshots so everyone can see why you think something is bad.

Not my thread.. And for that matter.. I never had any credibility with ego maniacs like you bro.

We need an official thread to shame safespotters. I have a few screenshots ready but DUMDUM blackberry will lock it
Dont act like you arent guilty yourself BWL. Top of tunnel jumps are far superior compared to alliance lack of any knowledge of jumps at all.

Imagine thinking TOT is safespotting. Alliance not being able to do jumps does not determine whether or not a horde player is safespotting. All that information gives is that the alliance players need to practice more. You know, like I did for 8+ years now.

Imagine thinking TOT is safespotting. Alliance not being able to do jumps does not determine whether or not a horde player is safespotting. All that information gives is that the alliance players need to practice more. You know, like I did for 8+ years now.

I always considered "safespotting" any place a hunter's pet cannot attack you.

On TOT you are avoiding combat and damage from pets. Now it does not prevent damage from other players, true, but you are still avoiding some damage. Sounds like a form of safespotting at least.

I always considered "safespotting" any place a hunter's pet cannot attack you.

On TOT you are avoiding combat and damage from pets. Now it does not prevent damage from other players, true, but you are still avoiding some damage. Sounds like a form of safespotting at least.

connotation =/= definition

safespotting is location you avoid ALL damage and CAN NOT be reached without glitching, under the map, outside the map, or completely unable to do any damage at all. that's the problem here. people claim safespotting but wont show pics of it for fear of ridicule. im on noones side. learn the jumps that help you, avoid the actual cheats, don't speed pot or ill speed pot too. keeps things civil imo. if you think someone is safespotting post it. stop bitching all over the thread. post the shot, and ask if its safespotting. let the community decide.

connotation =/= definition

safespotting is location you avoid ALL damage and CAN NOT be reached without glitching, under the map, outside the map, or completely unable to do any damage at all. that's the problem here. people claim safespotting but wont show pics of it for fear of ridicule. im on noones side. learn the jumps that help you, avoid the actual cheats, don't speed pot or ill speed pot too. keeps things civil imo. if you think someone is safespotting post it. stop bitching all over the thread. post the shot, and ask if its safespotting. let the community decide.

Per your definition, TOT then indeed would be considered safespotting. If all you have is a hunter pet attacking you and you go TOT, you are avoiding ALL damage and CAN NOT be reached by the pet.

I understand the community has accepted TOT and all the other terrain abuses, so I have learned them and play accordingly. I just find it mind boggling that people think some of this is legit.....for example, some races can walk through the ally wall and some cant.

If jumps were truly an exploit, why would Blizzard continue to make terrain able to be jumped upon? Even on retail with the revamped WSG and AB there's new jumps, same with any new zone since Vanilla. I don't see how an increase to the skillcap is a bad thing, unless you're incapable of learning. I'm not implying I'm good mind you, but I'm all for learning things that can increase my level of play. They're not going anywhere, and they haven't gone anywhere on retail. Why not take the time to learn them instead of labeling them cheating to excuse your inability?

If jumps were truly an exploit, why would Blizzard continue to make terrain able to be jumped upon? Even on retail with the revamped WSG and AB there's new jumps, same with any new zone since Vanilla. I don't see how an increase to the skillcap is a bad thing, unless you're incapable of learning. I'm not implying I'm good mind you, but I'm all for learning things that can increase my level of play. They're not going anywhere, and they haven't gone anywhere on retail. Why not take the time to learn them instead of labeling them cheating to excuse your inability?

Easy solution.. they didnt.. it just so happened to be.. which makes it unintended.. pretty lame when horde breaks out tot exploit to win a game they could have easily won with employed skill.. but nah.. short cuts are so easy.. Must make them feel so full of themselves.. too bad they stink to high heaven.. denoting said true contents.

Users who are viewing this thread