Safespotting and other BS in WSG

Its not an ego. I coincidentally happen to be the best. Hence why I claim to be the best. It’s not that hard to comprehend. That’s like saying king James has an ego when he claims to be the most dominant player in basketball. He has credibility

Ego - A person's Sense of self importance.

I agree.. Get this man a bra!

Last edited:
Its not an ego. I coincidentally happen to be the best. Hence why I claim to be the best. It’s not that hard to comprehend. That’s like saying king James has an ego when he claims to be the most dominant player in basketball. He has credibility
If that's not an ego, what is?

Edit: Ryo beat me to it lmao.

So having confidence in ones self, being validated by everyone, and having credibility as the best = ego? When the best players say you’re the best, that’s pretty solid cred
1F8EE57A-81AF-4E37-B60B-DFD8A16B42A3.jpeg
8667F68B-E457-43E5-B97B-C0F90F342F34.png

Just two recent examples. I know I’m the best FC without validation too. I don’t need that I’m not insecure I’m the goat

You do realize they put you there as a meme right.

Yeah. OKAY.
It can be argued that I'm not the best jumper (I'm not. I know 2 people off my head that are better). But I am by FAR the greatest flag carrier. And druid for that matter.

Someone in EE just got a 6 month ban for exploiting terrain. No description of specific jumps given in the email but he's only ever used the ones we all use in game (ToT, GY) and wasn't given any warning prior.
This makes no sense. 6 month ban for ToT/GY jumps with no warning? I think there’s more to the story.

In PvE if you exploit terrain for loot, that is a bannable offense. They may have been doing this instead: https://www.dexerto.com/amp/world-o...ers-banned-for-exploiting-dungeon-bug-1033209
[doublepost=1584693493,1584693042][/doublepost]
Are being the best and having an ego mutually exclusive? For example, if Lebron James said “I am the best basketball player”, could it be both a true statement and an egotistical statement?

You're trying to flex in a super niche part of a 15 year old game in order to prove a point to people who don't even like you, just so you can feel better about yourself.

Sad times for you man...

rofl do u j/o to best of lists

ohhh damn look at that warlock curve it pulls me in, then i see that druid thoo ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Look at the way you dorks invest so much time into me lul

Only baiting I do is in my bed and with a flag on my back. This isnt bait; Everything I say is factual. You guys just so happen to invest so much time and effort into me. Ty fans

Only baiting I do is in my bed and with a flag on my back. This isnt bait; Everything I say is factual. You guys just so happen to invest so much time and effort into me. Ty fans

eww.. Is that ego still spilling out of your mouth? Think I smell more than just ego spilling out.

ez mode. if he beats you, over, and over, hes better. idc who it is. that's how it is.

that’s not necessarily how it works but I understand why people would think that way

"It's hard to win an argument with a smart person, but it's damn near impossible to win an argument with a stupid person."

So having confidence in ones self, being validated by everyone, and having credibility as the best = ego? When the best players say you’re the best, that’s pretty solid cred View attachment 14993 View attachment 14994
Just two recent examples. I know I’m the best FC without validation too. I don’t need that I’m not insecure I’m the goat

What does being the best at 19 mean anyways?

Back in my day Pizza was known for being the guy that afked out of losses(and he lost a lot even with his premades). Then he would log on his Alliance hunter to protect his fake winrate.

What does being the best at 19 mean anyways?

It means I am better than you. You know, the fellow players of the 19s bracket. PS he doesn't have the reputation that you're trying to portray him as. and that's coming from someone that's hardly ever played with pizza.

It means I am better than you. You know, the fellow players of the 19s bracket. PS he doesn't have the reputation that you're trying to portray him as. and that's coming from someone that's hardly ever played with pizza.

So you didn't actually play against him or with him like I did?

As far as you go, you aren't even good enough for me to remember your name so I doubt you are much a factor. *yawn* I'll continue having the highest winrate and highest K/D you keep bragging about safespotting against pugs ok?

Users who are viewing this thread