Safespotting and other BS in WSG

Easy solution.. they didnt.. it just so happened to be.. which makes it unintended.. pretty lame when horde breaks out tot exploit to win a game they could have easily won with employed skill.. but nah.. short cuts are so easy.. Must make them feel so full of themselves.. too bad they stink to high heaven.. denoting said true contents.

I've never seen one post contain so many words yet hold no point at all. I'd love to believe you're baiting, but someone as obviously ignorant and unskilled as you would only wish for others to see their lack of ability as such. I can see why you hold intense disdain for Jwl, he's just outright better than you. Maybe take the time to learn jumps instead of focusing on clicking your abilities.

If jumps were truly an exploit, why would Blizzard continue to make terrain able to be jumped upon? Even on retail with the revamped WSG and AB there's new jumps, same with any new zone since Vanilla.

I can only assume Blizzard did not purposely put in random jumps throughout the game just so they could warn/ban people for doing some of them. My guess is they were unintended and it is easier to take action against abuse than it is to fix the terrain to prevent safespotting.

I can only assume Blizzard did not purposely put in random jumps throughout the game just so they could warn/ban people for doing some of them. My guess is they were unintended and it is easier to take action against abuse than it is to fix the terrain to prevent safespotting.
I'm certain if it was such an issue, they could have changed the way terrain is coded in the last 15 years. The only people I see complain about these "exploits" (not the legitimate safespots, which should be fixed) are those poor at the game. Again, I am not implying I'm good, but rather that the increased skillcap involved benefits everyone willing to actually learn. Those who don't, in my opinion, are simply bad and excuse their poor play by claiming it's cheating.

Reactions: jwl
I'm certain if it was such an issue, they could have changed the way terrain is coded in the last 15 years. The only people I see complain about these "exploits" (not the legitimate safespots, which should be fixed) are those poor at the game.

You say you are certain there is NO issue (because Blizzard has not changed the code) yet you believe there IS an issue that needs to be fixed. So which is it?

The only people I see complain about these "exploits" (not the legitimate safespots, which should be fixed) are those poor at the game. Again, I am not implying I'm good, but rather that the increased skillcap involved benefits everyone willing to actually learn. Those who don't, in my opinion, are simply bad and excuse their poor play by claiming it's cheating.

Without EVER seeing me play, your opinion of me is that I am bad at this game because I disagree with the exploitation of terrain in the game. Fine.

Cheating is cheating.. simple facts.. Any one want to argue that Cheating and cheating are not the same words will only be wasting our time defending their own actions.

If it grants an unfair and unintended advantage = Cheating. Pathetic you would defend your lame abuse of a glitch you otherwise couldnt win the game without.. Blizz took it out of the game I bet yall would quit cause you couldnt get free wins anymore.. while your whole team goes o.. and fc never dies due to exploit.

TLDR: You guys couldnt win with a premade without also exploiting the game..

Cheating is cheating.. simple facts.. Any one want to argue that Cheating and cheating are not the same words will only be wasting our time defending their own actions.

If it grants an unfair and unintended advantage = Cheating. Pathetic you would defend your lame abuse of a glitch you otherwise couldnt win the game without.. Blizz took it out of the game I bet yall would quit cause you couldnt get free wins anymore.. while your whole team goes o.. and fc never dies due to exploit.

TLDR: You guys couldnt win with a premade without also exploiting the game..

still trolling I see. moar try hard plz

Users who are viewing this thread