Replacing the old Code of Conduct with a New Twink Charter

Hey, [MENTION=10336]Yde[/MENTION] has a yellow name!!

You're the biggest victim of this that I've seen... I haven't seen any of your posts being problematic or anything... I notice your posts more often than not are comical and pretty much a response to jabs taken against you randomly. I did see one mod a few months ago bring you up in reports saying he had issues with you but I didn't find any reason as to why

Just skimmed through this and the locked moderation thread pretty quickly, but I think this post shows a lot about why people saw you as a fustilarian of a moderator. [MENTION=13421]Allybeboba[/MENTION] is the absolute embodiment of the failings of a black and white code of conduct. He stringently follows the CoC while consistently baiting people with vague inaccuracies and other statements that elicit responses and hostility. I'm not saying he should be banned or infracted (or defending anyone who crossed the line responding to him), but if you haven't seen any of his posts as problematic enough to start a conversation then I don't think you should be moderating.

A code of conduct is good, a stringent list of things you can and can't say isn't. The most important things to have are an outline to guide the community and a competent group of moderators that can actually interact with people to support it.

There should be room for interpretation in the CoC. You're never going to close every loophole against internet shitposting, and trying to will only create a negative environment. This is a community site, mods and posters antagonizing each other works out poorly for everyone. Leaving some ambiguity gives space for mods to be reasonable about their decisions and talk to people about what they don't think is acceptable.

I think Yde's proposed Twink Charter looks great (although the official document should definitely follow the Magna Carta draft outline). It uses may/may not in all the right places and the proposed Discuss Moderation thread would add some necessary transparency. IMO most further discussion here should focus on ideas to modify it.

can i sell stuff on ti again?

I also think that moderation should be as consistent as possible, but I don’t think we can achieve a system where all grey areas and all necessity of individual judgement are completely removed.

What I think is most important is transparency. I personally think the best system we can achieve with hobby moderators will be something like this:

People are able to see who decided something and why they decided that, because the rule is in the Twink Charter. People always have an opportunity to give their input on things. Mods regularly consult each other. Mods may pick up the input and adjust decisions to be as fair as possible. If something new crops up or people make a fair point for change, we amend the Twink Charter in a way that makes future decisions easier.

Here’s my idea, crude first draft. ;)

Twinkinfo, November XX, 2015
A Twink Charter
By the Twinks Assembled

We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all Twinkinfo Users are created equal, that they are endowed with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Likes, Liberty to Post and the pursuit of Happiness.

That to secure these rights, Moderators are instituted among Twinks, deriving their just powers from
Myrm, That whenever any Form of Posting becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to bring attention to it in a respectful manner, and the Right of the Moderators to make Moderation decisions based on this Twink Charter and in such form, as shall seem most likely to effect the Happiness of all Twinks.

We, therefore, the Twinks Assembled, do, in the Name, and by Authority of the good
Myrm, solemnly publish and declare, That the Rules outlined in following are to be adhered to by all Twinkinfo Users, and that by logging into and utilizing this Website, all Users agree to abide by these Rules:

I. Twinkinfo reserves the right to edit, move, or remove any signature, post, thread, blog, or profile at any time with or without explanation. (We do need this clause, just in case. We promise we’ll always try to explain our reasoning though!)

II. Every User is limited to only one account. Moderators may merge accounts if they become aware of one User having multiple accounts. The User may get a Warning or an Infraction without a Warning, depending on the circumstances. Users creating an account to circumvent a Temporary Ban will receive an added two weeks on their Ban, the additional account will be merged into the primary account or receive a Permanent Ban.

III. Users should try to stick to the topic of threads. Off-Topic Posting may get the posts moved to a more appropriate place, or deleted. The User may get a Warning in a post in the thread or via PM. Doing this again after the initial Warning will lead to an Infraction.

IV. Users should try to avoid creating unnecessary threads. Unnecessary threads may be threads that are duplicate / deal with the same topic as an existing thread, do not belong in the section they’re posted in, or contain next to no content. Unnecessary threads may be merged into an existing thread, moved to the correct section, or deleted. The User may get a Warning in the thread or via PM. Doing this again after the initial Warning will lead to an Infraction.

V. Users should try to avoid double-posting and instead edit their posts. Double posts will be merged. Depending on the type of thread, the occasional “bump” may be acceptable.

VI. Signatures shouldn’t be so large that they make reading threads bothersome for all. The size limit for signature pictures is 500x200 pixels and up to three lines of standard size text, and with smaller or no picture, up to ten lines of standard size text. In addition to the size limit individual judgement will be applied. Moderators will either ask the User to edit the signature, or edit it themselves. If they edit the signature, they’ll PM the user the content to reuse for a smaller signature. The User may get a Warning. Doing this again after the initial Warning will lead to an Infraction.

VII. Moderators will try to recognize and leave alone (within reason!) any harmless banter or threads that belong to “bracket culture”. Users participating in banter signal that they find a certain level of sass acceptable. Recognizing “bracket culture” may sometimes be difficult. Moderators will tend to wait for reports in the case of dubious threads, but reserve the right to edit / delete anything they deem too toxic, or move / delete anything they deem too irrelevant to the section. Banter should be mutual, attacking someone in threads intended to be peaceful by the OP may get the posts edited or deleted. The User may get a Warning in a post in the thread or via PM. Doing this again after the initial Warning will lead to an Infraction.

VIII. Encouraged insults when engaging in mutual banter are: tosser, scullion, rampallion, fustilarian, lubberwort, smellfungus, cad or braggard. Combine with illiterate or other fun adjectives. If the insult is amusing and clever enough, you might get away with it. Language that is exceedingly toxic is not allowed. To clarify, words like cunt, faggot or nigger are not to be used at all. Users should exercise their judgement and avoid words that are similarly crude. Hate speech of any form, including but not limited to race, gender, religion, sexual orientation, nationality, socioeconomic status or disability is forbidden. Any posts or signatures containing profanity or hate speech may be edited or deleted. Excessive profanity or hate speech may incur an Infraction immediately, otherwise the User may get a Warning first and an Infraction upon repeat.

IX. New Users should never be treated with hostility. Treating new Users harshly when ignorance may be the reason for their posts may get the posts edited or deleted. The hostile User may get a Warning in a post in the thread or via PM. Doing this again after the initial Warning will lead to an Infraction.

X. Real life threats or telling someone to kill or hurt themselves will lead to an Infraction without a Warning. Moderators reserve the right to hand out a two-week Temporary Ban or a Permanent Ban immediately, depending on the severity of the case.

XI. Posting Prohibited Material will lead to an Infraction without a Warning. Moderators reserve the right to hand out a two-week Temporary Ban or a Permanent Ban immediately, depending on the material posted. The content will be deleted. Prohibited Material is anything that [ is / deals with / contains external links to information about ] the following:
--- Exploiting, hacking, or defrauding Blizzard/Activision or its games.
--- Cyber-attacking any website, online service, or individual.
--- Graphic Material, like nudity, sex stuff, drugs, alcohol, graphic violence.
--- Slander or malicious misinformation.
--- Spamming
--- Scamming: A scam is defined by TwinkInfo as any occurrence in which one party fails to abide by the original transaction terms that were agreed upon by both parties, or fulfill a refund or an alternate resolution agreed upon by both parties, within 48 hours of the agreed upon time of the original transaction. Twinkinfo reserves the right to hand out a Permanent Ban to any User participating in the carrying out of a scam, if Twinkinfo Staff can verify that a scam has happened. TwinkInfo also reserves the right to withdraw at any time from any mediation between parties in a legal dispute, and offers no legal advice nor takes any legal responsibility for transactions carried out between individuals through the site.

XII. Three active Infractions will lead to an automatic two-week Temporary Ban by the system.
Moderators reserve the right to make additional Temporary Bans happen to repeat offenders and eventually hand out a Permanent Ban, depending on the severity of the case.

XIII. Moderators will always try to edit posts over deleting them to preserve content. Moderators will try to be available to discuss any decision in the Discuss Moderation thread, if it’s brought up respectfully. Moderators reserve the right to not be available if they really don’t have time for it, they’re volunteers after all.

XIV. Black magic is only allowed for Shadow Priests and Warlocks. No threads on mantra tantra yantra may be created in the New User Forum. So very sorry.

Additionally, I propose a Discuss Moderation thread.

Well done, Yde. Imo, I think this is pretty well written. It covers all the major points. I like how it explains pretty well that rivalries / banter / jokes are allowed but intentionally insulting others or being disrespectful is not.

I'd strongly recommend members reading through this and posting if they they think anything should be added / changed. In areas where the community is divided, we can hold polls like Myrm suggested.

However, if anyone wants to write up their own list of rules from scratch, please do. This is supposed to be a community effort, so that we can make the community a better place for its members. The more participation, the better it'll be!

I even tagged Myrm. The second biggest issue here is real money trading buying selling accounts and items. I don't want to sell my account for golddddddddddddd Myrm I won't need it when that time comes. Let's be able to fucking sell shit on here and somebody needs to fucking address it or I will make a site for TI members to do it on.

The issue at hand is if/when TI starts selling items/accounts for real money the legitimacy of TI and Blizzard will go out the window. Is that what the owner's long term goals are for the site? Do they want to save face with a small minority of it's members just to advance short term gain or keep it the way it is for the long haul? Only one person can truly make that decision.
[MENTION=13341]Swoops[/MENTION]
Correct, I/we try to keep to the CoC as strictly as possible. I pick my words very carefully as to not attack anyone directly. As for "vague inaccuracies"... That sounds like an oxymoron to me. How can someone be vaguely inaccurate? As I said before, I pick my words very carefully. I have to, as many of my posts are scrutinized down to the spelling and the grammer. Even you are scrutinizing my "style" of posting.

/cheers

I also think that moderation should be as consistent as possible, but I don’t think we can achieve a system where all grey areas and all necessity of individual judgement are completely removed.

What I think is most important is transparency. I personally think the best system we can achieve with hobby moderators will be something like this:

People are able to see who decided something and why they decided that, because the rule is in the Twink Charter. People always have an opportunity to give their input on things. Mods regularly consult each other. Mods may pick up the input and adjust decisions to be as fair as possible. If something new crops up or people make a fair point for change, we amend the Twink Charter in a way that makes future decisions easier.

Here’s my idea, crude first draft. ;)

Twinkinfo, November XX, 2015
A Twink Charter
By the Twinks Assembled

We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all Twinkinfo Users are created equal, that they are endowed with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Likes, Liberty to Post and the pursuit of Happiness.

That to secure these rights, Moderators are instituted among Twinks, deriving their just powers from
Myrm, That whenever any Form of Posting becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to bring attention to it in a respectful manner, and the Right of the Moderators to make Moderation decisions based on this Twink Charter and in such form, as shall seem most likely to effect the Happiness of all Twinks.

We, therefore, the Twinks Assembled, do, in the Name, and by Authority of the good
Myrm, solemnly publish and declare, That the Rules outlined in following are to be adhered to by all Twinkinfo Users, and that by logging into and utilizing this Website, all Users agree to abide by these Rules:

I. Twinkinfo reserves the right to edit, move, or remove any signature, post, thread, blog, or profile at any time with or without explanation. (We do need this clause, just in case. We promise we’ll always try to explain our reasoning though!)

II. Every User is limited to only one account. Moderators may merge accounts if they become aware of one User having multiple accounts. The User may get a Warning or an Infraction without a Warning, depending on the circumstances. Users creating an account to circumvent a Temporary Ban will receive an added two weeks on their Ban, the additional account will be merged into the primary account or receive a Permanent Ban.

III. Users should try to stick to the topic of threads. Off-Topic Posting may get the posts moved to a more appropriate place, or deleted. The User may get a Warning in a post in the thread or via PM. Doing this again after the initial Warning will lead to an Infraction.

IV. Users should try to avoid creating unnecessary threads. Unnecessary threads may be threads that are duplicate / deal with the same topic as an existing thread, do not belong in the section they’re posted in, or contain next to no content. Unnecessary threads may be merged into an existing thread, moved to the correct section, or deleted. The User may get a Warning in the thread or via PM. Doing this again after the initial Warning will lead to an Infraction.

V. Users should try to avoid double-posting and instead edit their posts. Double posts will be merged. Depending on the type of thread, the occasional “bump” may be acceptable.

VI. Signatures shouldn’t be so large that they make reading threads bothersome for all. The size limit for signature pictures is 500x200 pixels and up to three lines of standard size text, and with smaller or no picture, up to ten lines of standard size text. In addition to the size limit individual judgement will be applied. Moderators will either ask the User to edit the signature, or edit it themselves. If they edit the signature, they’ll PM the user the content to reuse for a smaller signature. The User may get a Warning. Doing this again after the initial Warning will lead to an Infraction.

VII. Moderators will try to recognize and leave alone (within reason!) any harmless banter or threads that belong to “bracket culture”. Users participating in banter signal that they find a certain level of sass acceptable. Recognizing “bracket culture” may sometimes be difficult. Moderators will tend to wait for reports in the case of dubious threads, but reserve the right to edit / delete anything they deem too toxic, or move / delete anything they deem too irrelevant to the section. Banter should be mutual, attacking someone in threads intended to be peaceful by the OP may get the posts edited or deleted. The User may get a Warning in a post in the thread or via PM. Doing this again after the initial Warning will lead to an Infraction.

VIII. Encouraged insults when engaging in mutual banter are: tosser, scullion, rampallion, fustilarian, lubberwort, smellfungus, cad or braggard. Combine with illiterate or other fun adjectives. If the insult is amusing and clever enough, you might get away with it. Language that is exceedingly toxic is not allowed. To clarify, words like cunt, faggot or nigger are not to be used at all. Users should exercise their judgement and avoid words that are similarly crude. Hate speech of any form, including but not limited to race, gender, religion, sexual orientation, nationality, socioeconomic status or disability is forbidden. Any posts or signatures containing profanity or hate speech may be edited or deleted. Excessive profanity or hate speech may incur an Infraction immediately, otherwise the User may get a Warning first and an Infraction upon repeat.

IX. New Users should never be treated with hostility. Treating new Users harshly when ignorance may be the reason for their posts may get the posts edited or deleted. The hostile User may get a Warning in a post in the thread or via PM. Doing this again after the initial Warning will lead to an Infraction.

X. Real life threats or telling someone to kill or hurt themselves will lead to an Infraction without a Warning. Moderators reserve the right to hand out a two-week Temporary Ban or a Permanent Ban immediately, depending on the severity of the case.

XI. Posting Prohibited Material will lead to an Infraction without a Warning. Moderators reserve the right to hand out a two-week Temporary Ban or a Permanent Ban immediately, depending on the material posted. The content will be deleted. Prohibited Material is anything that [ is / deals with / contains external links to information about ] the following:
--- Exploiting, hacking, or defrauding Blizzard/Activision or its games.
--- Cyber-attacking any website, online service, or individual.
--- Graphic Material, like nudity, sex stuff, drugs, alcohol, graphic violence.
--- Slander or malicious misinformation.
--- Spamming
--- Scamming: A scam is defined by TwinkInfo as any occurrence in which one party fails to abide by the original transaction terms that were agreed upon by both parties, or fulfill a refund or an alternate resolution agreed upon by both parties, within 48 hours of the agreed upon time of the original transaction. Twinkinfo reserves the right to hand out a Permanent Ban to any User participating in the carrying out of a scam, if Twinkinfo Staff can verify that a scam has happened. TwinkInfo also reserves the right to withdraw at any time from any mediation between parties in a legal dispute, and offers no legal advice nor takes any legal responsibility for transactions carried out between individuals through the site.

XII. Three active Infractions will lead to an automatic two-week Temporary Ban by the system.
Moderators reserve the right to make additional Temporary Bans happen to repeat offenders and eventually hand out a Permanent Ban, depending on the severity of the case.

XIII. Moderators will always try to edit posts over deleting them to preserve content. Moderators will try to be available to discuss any decision in the Discuss Moderation thread, if it’s brought up respectfully. Moderators reserve the right to not be available if they really don’t have time for it, they’re volunteers after all.

XIV. Black magic is only allowed for Shadow Priests and Warlocks. No threads on mantra tantra yantra may be created in the New User Forum. So very sorry.

Additionally, I propose a Discuss Moderation thread.

This is as worse as the previous CoC and it can be interpreted in so many ways. Other than the prohibited material and signature section we have the same censorship bullshit where the mods gets to decide what they deem worthy of those options.

What is your deal with "censorship"? Just act civilized and your posts won't need to be edited. It is simple as that. This is a PRIVATELY held site. It can do whatever it wants to do.

/cheers

This is as worse as the previous CoC and it can be interpreted in so many ways. Other than the prohibited material and signature section we have the same censorship bullshit where the mods gets to decide what they deem worthy of those options.
Alright, make suggestions on more concrete and less vague points, please. :)

The issue at hand is if/when TI starts selling items/accounts for real money the legitimacy of TI and Blizzard will go out the window. Is that what the owner's long term goals are for the site? Do they want to save face with a small minority of it's members just to advance short term gain or keep it the way it is for the long haul? Only one person can truly make that decision.
[MENTION=13341]Swoops[/MENTION]
Correct, I/we try to keep to the CoC as strictly as possible. I pick my words very carefully as to not attack anyone directly. As for "vague inaccuracies"... That sounds like an oxymoron to me. How can someone be vaguely inaccurate? As I said before, I pick my words very carefully. I have to, as many of my posts are scrutinized down to the spelling and the grammer. Even you are scrutinizing my "style" of posting.

/cheers

Legitimacy going out the window doesn't even make sense dude. In Europe it's illegal to be banned for selling accounts they hold their license, if I'm not mistaken. It's not illegitimate it any way to sell your account or items info u want to. I worked on my toons for 8 years now. They're mine. If I want to sell them I can and someday might. I might any time for the right price.
This is what I have
Account Wide:
Competitors Tabard

19 Monk (H)
Factioned Argas x2 Ellos
Full BiS DPS and Stam
Lucky Fishing Hat
Gloom shroud Armor
Blackened Defias Belt (GFd)
Metalworking Gloves (GFd)
Blackened Defias Boots (GFd)
Shadowfang x3
AGM
Defias Rapier (GFd)
Frozen/Bloody Visage
Tabard of Flame (GFd)

19 Druid (H)
Factioned Argas x2
Full BiS Boomy and Resto set
Woodworking Gloves (GFd)
Walking Boots (GFd)
Tarantula Silk Sash
Pulsating Hydra Heart (GFd)
Weather Beaten Fishing Hat

19 Rogue (H)
Factioned Argas x2 Ellos
Shadowfang x2
Stendels Wedding Band x2

19 Priest (H)
BiS Non-factioned
Magefist Mindthrust etc

20 Rogue (H)
Factioned
Rifle Commanders Eyepatch
Ring of Precision
Axe of the Enforcer x2
AGM

29 Rogue (A)
Full BiS
Parachute Cloak +12 Agility (GFd)
Blackvenom Blade
Gloomshroud Armor
Shadowfang
Vibroblade
Charged Gear of Agility x2
Emissary Cuffs of Agility
AGM
Blackened Defias Armor (GFd)
The Butcher
Tabard of Frost (GFd)
Black, White, Green, Purple rogue mask

39 Monk (H)
BiS Brew Set
Green Lens of Agility
Green Lens of Stamina
Archaedic Stone of Agility
Aquamarine Signet of Agility
Archaedic Stone of Stamina
Aquamarine Signet of Stamina
Sword of Decay
Dazzling Longsword
Unearthed Bands

39 Rogue
Scorpashi Wristbands +12 AP (GFd)
Sword of Decay

60 Rogue
Deathdealers Full Set

70 Priest
BiS Standard raid gear stam stacked 44k HP scaled self-buffed

70 Warlock
Private title (GFd)
Gloves of Delusional Power (GFd)
Leggings of Arcane Supremacy (GFd)

I am NOT trying to sell this account in any way whatsoever. But if you want I PM me and talk about my cool stuff we can chat. Maybe you can show me your stuff.

If anyone cares about the legitimacy of anything web based they oprobably have the suicide hotline on speed dial.

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't understand why there needs to be a CoC or even moderators if nothing will get you banned on the site. Why write warnings and infractions just to write them?

Unless it's about preserving a desired atmosphere, I don't see the purpose of a CoC.

Currently it's pretty much free reign and it appears that's the way staff and members want it to be.

I mean I guess I could see a CoC that's like
"Don't post porn
Don't write death threats
Don't call someone a faggot or a cunt or a pussy (since that's the maximum capacity of vocabulary by the majority of posters whom would run into an issue with an insults clause in a CoC)"

But even then is that not something that 1 admin alone could easily take care of every few days?

Idk just my opinion. I'm undecided and in support of two results:

1) No moderators, no epic text of CoC
2) Crystal clear CoC, direct enforcement (it can be as strict or laid back as desired, but 100% consistency at whatever lines that are drawn)

Legitimacy going out the window doesn't even make sense dude. In Europe it's illegal to be banned for selling accounts they hold their license, if I'm not mistaken. It's not illegitimate it any way to sell your account or items info u want to. I worked on my toons for 8 years now. They're mine. If I want to sell them I can and someday might. I might any time for the right price.
This is what I have
Account Wide:
Competitors Tabard

19 Monk (H)
Factioned Argas x2 Ellos
Full BiS DPS and Stam
Lucky Fishing Hat
Gloom shroud Armor
Blackened Defias Boots (GFd)
Shadowfang x3
AGM
Defias Rapier (GFd)
Frozen/Bloody Visage
Tabard of Flame (GFd)

19 Druid (H)
Factioned Argas x2
Full BiS Boomy and Resto set
Woodworking Gloves (GFd)
Walking Boots (GFd)
Tarantula Silk Sash
Pulsating Hydra Heart (GFd)
Weather Beaten Fishing Hat

19 Rogue (H)
Factioned Argas x2 Ellos
Shadowfang x2
Stendels Wedding Band x2

19 Priest (H)
BiS Non-factioned
Magefist Mindthrust etc

20 Rogue (H)
Factioned
Rifle Commanders Eyepatch
Ring of Precision
Axe of the Enforcer x2
AGM

29 Rogue (A)
Full BiS
Parachute Cloak +12 Agility (GFd)
Blackvenom Blade
Gloomshroud Armor
Shadowfang
Vibroblade
Charged Gear of Agility x2
Emissary Cuffs of Agility
AGM
Blackened Defias Armor (GFd)
The Butcher
Tabard of Frost (GFd)
Black, White, Green, Purple rogue mask

39 Monk (H)
BiS Brew Set
Green Lens of Agility
Green Lens of Stamina
Archaedic Stone of Agility
Aquamarine Signet of Agility
Archaedic Stone of Stamina
Aquamarine Signet of Stamina
Sword of Decay
Dazzling Longsword
Unearthed Bands

39 Rogue
Scorpashi Wristbands +12 AP (GFd)
Sword of Decay

60 Rogue
Deathdealers Full Set

70 Priest
BiS Standard raid gear stam stacked 44k HP scaled self-buffed

70 Warlock
Private title (GFd)
Gloves of Delusional Power (GFd)
Leggings of Arcane Supremacy (GFd)

I am NOT trying to sell this account in any way whatsoever. But if you want I PM me and talk about my cool stuff we can chat. Maybe you can show me your stuff.

If anyone cares about the legitimacy of anything web based they oprobably have the suicide hotline on speed dial.
Nothing on your account legally belongs to you. Blizzard owns every single battle.net/WoW account.

I don't understand why there needs to be a CoC or even moderators if nothing will get you banned on the site. Why write warnings and infractions just to write them?

Unless it's about preserving a desired atmosphere, I don't see the purpose of a CoC.

Currently it's pretty much free reign and it appears that's the way staff and members want it to be.

I mean I guess I could see a CoC that's like
"Don't post porn
Don't write death threats
Don't call someone a faggot or a cunt or a pussy (since that's the maximum capacity of vocabulary by the majority of posters whom would run into an issue with an insults clause in a CoC)"

But even then is that not something that 1 admin alone could easily take care of every few days?

Idk just my opinion. I'm undecided and in support of two results:

1) No moderators, no epic text of CoC
2) Crystal clear CoC, direct enforcement (it can be as strict or laid back as desired, but 100% consistency at whatever lines that are drawn)

Except Curley. He can say or do whatever or post his porn pics that all the men on this site obviously want to see.

But if you want I PM me and talk about my cool stuff we can chat. Maybe you can show me your stuff.

If you show me yours I'll show you mine.

Right now account sales are not to be performed on TI. However, I do believe it would be okay if you privately discussed the accidental misplacement of your account and in the same swift motion another person commended you with an IRL currency for just being nice... I mean that's not an account sale... that's just an odd coincidence xD

Ok ok but seriously I'm 99% sure the point has been driven home by the mass support shown in this thread and I'd absolutely be SHOCKED at this point if the site did not revert back to being able to sell and trade accounts and/or items for IRL currency.

But if someone did perchance respond to this list of cool things you posted here I'd be sad to see your bby twinks be played by an account information hacker.

(Even if account sales are still not allowed in the next formation of this site, I'll help bend the wording so people will be okay to publicly list cool and notable items, characters, titles, and / or achievements one possesses on their account lol)

USD sales are probably not coming back. Talked to myrm about it and to be honest if we ever want a tournament over 10 grand we need blizzards permission, which USD sales here could easily prevent.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread