QUESTIONS! Do you have a simple question? Ask it here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
three questions, and i don't think any of them are very easy to work out, but i thought if anyone knew, it's be you guys :)
1. As a F2P level 20 rogue, whats the highest hp you can get without any holiday enchantments, but with buffs, potions, stamina armour etc.?
2. As a F2P character of any class/race, whats the highest hp you can get without any holiday enchantments, but with buffs, potions, stamina armour etc.?
3. What's the highest possible damage a F2P level 20 rogue could inflict again without any holiday enchantments, but with buffs, potions, agility/strength etc.?
Thanks in advance if anyone can work these out :)

chardev 9

Have fun, I'm not building your shit for you :)

I believe it's because you begin as Unfriendly with that faction, as with the Horde equivalent, the Mag'har. To raise your reputation you'll need P2P assistance.
The faction is Kurenai - Faction - World of Warcraft. I actually can't see my reputation with Kurenai in-game, so probably it means that I am neutral with them. I am curious at what reputation does the innkeeper becomes available.

i need 2 links if anyone could help me out

1 - BiS for a FC druid?
2 - BiS feral druid

many thanks in advance ^^

oh yea. i seen for the feral druid

a FC would want to stack max stam + int tho rite?

i need 2 links if anyone could help me out

1 - BiS for a FC druid?
2 - BiS feral druid

many thanks in advance ^^
1. Çer

2. Baffi @ Aerie Peak - Game Guide - World of Warcraft - Goldendeyss @ Aerie Peak - Game Guide - World of Warcraft

What's the best order for a fury warrior to pick up Heirlooms?
I would say: PVE Crit Shoulders, Bloodied Sword, PVE Crit Chest, PVP Trinket, 2H Axe, Haste Trinket if not AGM, PVE Tanking Chest, PVP Shoulders, PVE Tanking Chest, another Haste Trinket.

Toss a Battlestandard somewhere in between PVP Trinket and PVE Tanking Chest.

Last edited by a moderator:
Can anyone provide a link to a BiS subtlety rogue please :) Thanks

Last question for now, i swear :)
Wondering whether to go druid or paladin. I want a hybrid so dungeon queues are slightly less painful, but I can't decide between these two, any experience on the matter would be much appreciated :)

Paladins have always been blizz FOTM class, its pretty OP atm @ lvl 20.
Druids are also good, not as OP as paladins but again better then most of other classes.

My advice would be to roll both classes, try them out a bit, then take the one u enjoy most.
Rolling a new retri paladin and gearing him for BG - meaning having at least 1k HP - takes about 15 hours or so (with a bit of luck with drops in instances).

To get to Netherstorm, do I need to get help from a p2p? (I would rather do it the purist f2p way)

Thanks.

No, but be prepared for a lot of corpse running.
Only way to go to Blade Edge from Zangarmarsh is through tunnel in which you'll get killed multiple times.

Paladins have always been blizz FOTM class

So not true. The term Retnoob exists because of the state of Ret during Vanilla WoW. It was only possible at top tier raiding gear level, otherwise below that you were out geared/classed against any other class. Even then it was RNG + good timing. You had Judgements, which consumed the seal you had active, and you had seal procs from Seal of the Commander, that would randomly add burst. No CS, TV, DS, just judge and hope for procs. Pallys were pretty much healbots or go home with 5 min buffs / 15 min raid buffs, and the buffs were so specific that you had to buff by class then over buff certain people and maintain the 5 min over buff on them. Prot was not really an option either. Saving dippin in a bit for the HoJ CD redux and some extra armor. Reckoning wasn't effective enough and gear/skills weren't synergized as well as they are now.

Sorry, you struck a nerve there ;p

Bob

So not true. The term Retnoob exists because of the state of Ret during Vanilla WoW. It was only possible at top tier raiding gear level, otherwise below that you were out geared/classed against any other class. Even then it was RNG + good timing. You had Judgements, which consumed the seal you had active, and you had seal procs from Seal of the Commander, that would randomly add burst. No CS, TV, DS, just judge and hope for procs. Pallys were pretty much healbots or go home with 5 min buffs / 15 min raid buffs, and the buffs were so specific that you had to buff by class then over buff certain people and maintain the 5 min over buff on them. Prot was not really an option either. Saving dippin in a bit for the HoJ CD redux and some extra armor. Reckoning wasn't effective enough and gear/skills weren't synergized as well as they are now.

Sorry, you struck a nerve there ;p

Bob

Ok since I played horde like forever (and we got paladins in TBC) I'll just rephrase that sentence that stuck your nerve to ->

HORDE Paladins have always been blizz FOTM class, its pretty OP atm @ lvl 20.

Better? :)

What's the best order for a fury warrior to pick up Heirlooms?

Chest first imo as it always provides the biggest stat boost :eek:

ALSO THANK YOU! To everyone that is actually using this thread it is appreciated!

And If your asking for a BiS armory please specify which faction to make life easier ^.^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread