QUESTIONS! Do you have a simple question? Ask it here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
1) If I buy the WOTLK pc game, can I go to Northrend?
2) Define skillcapped
3) How can you tell female murlocs from male murlocs?

1) If I buy the WOTLK pc game, can I go to Northrend?
I have been told NO by several people.
once you updrade to WOTLK you're no longer F2P
that's what ive been told
BUT, although not able to go through the port....
Outlands is also available in Vanilla wow
get one of our friendly P2P to form a part and get a mage to tele you to Shatt. Having Shat as your home...
you can instantly go to SW or IF or Exodus.... from there
plus if your faction controls Halaa maybe you can get there to by the whisky (+15 stam i think)

Having Shat as your home...
you can instantly go to SW or IF or Exodus.... from there
plus if your faction controls Halaa maybe you can get there to by the whisky (+15 stam i think)

They've removed the portals in Shattrath. The only portals I know about now are to Stormwind/Orgrimmar at the Dark Portal in Hellfire Peninsula.

Also, the whiskey +20 stamina but you can only carry 3 at a time.

They've removed the portals in Shattrath. The only portals I know about now are to Stormwind/Orgrimmar at the Dark Portal in Hellfire Peninsula.

Nah they just removed the portals to every major city, now there are only portals for SW and org.

Outland - been there done that. I've discovered a fairly easy way to get to Shattrath, so my hearthstone is set to Booty Bay for last-minute arrivals at Gurubashi for the ever-elusive agm. I had no real hopes for Northrend, thank you for confirming this.

As far as the murlocs go, I was going for fun and some snappy one-liners (Thanks Rhaellia)!

That leaves #2

Define "skillcapped" Any takers?

Generally, someone with 375 Cooking and Fishing and 225 First Aid; would normally apply to your two chosen professions as well, but it's not always meant that way because for us (that is, free-players) those two professions are volatile and ever-changing.

whats the highest fishing you can get on a f2p acc?

whats the highest fishing you can get on a f2p acc?
I believe it's 375, after that the price to train is greater than 10g so we can't pick it up.

oh really so they arent limited very low like with proffesions?

nice to know, thx!

Is there a way for f2p to de-transmogrify an item?
Yup! go to the transmog npc and hover over the item you wish to un-transmog and there should be a revert icon that looks like an arrow refresh button kinda thing. hit that and it will revert, then you simply need to accept again, it wont cost you anything

three questions, and i don't think any of them are very easy to work out, but i thought if anyone knew, it's be you guys :)
1. As a F2P level 20 rogue, whats the highest hp you can get without any holiday enchantments, but with buffs, potions, stamina armour etc.?
2. As a F2P character of any class/race, whats the highest hp you can get without any holiday enchantments, but with buffs, potions, stamina armour etc.?
3. What's the highest possible damage a F2P level 20 rogue could inflict again without any holiday enchantments, but with buffs, potions, agility/strength etc.?
Thanks in advance if anyone can work these out :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread