QUESTIONS! Do you have a simple question? Ask it here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
that is Exactly the problem, same with ALL the addons i loaded except recount which was working... woot junk seller hopefully works after this too. Little "late" now that im geared...
now to log on and see how hard set up for OMNI CC is going to be

There is not setup, it's boss

How do people feel on 20s with p2p gear/enchants?

I could read Ark's sig, but that'd be too easy.

Personally I think it's silly.

I've played a 24 recently and honestly after 2 games it got boring as hell and I was back to 20's. I can't see how anyone doing the p2p enchants at 20 would have anymore fun

I am not sure whether this counts as a simple question ;-)

I am trying to get to Deathnell in Tirisfal Glades to get the Tirisfal Glades discovery achivements. Running through the elites posted at the gate of Deathnell is not an option for a f2p alliance non-rouge. I have tried going around the mountains but I can't find any paths.

Any suggestions?

Last edited by a moderator:
I am not sure whether this counts as a simple question ;-)

I am trying to get to Deathnell in Tirisfal Glades to get the Tirisfal Glades discovery achivements. Running through the elites posted at the gate of Deathnell is not an option for a f2p alliance non-rouge. I have tried going around the mountains but I can't find any paths.

Any suggestions?

Run through the guards, and rez further in for the discovery.

Also, get used to dieing a lot for your exploration achievements!

example: horde has to run through Darnassus to the Teldrassil achievement. That takes about 4-5 deaths to get to the portal and then a spirit rez at the g/y.

I guess the answer is simple then ;-/ Thanks for your wisdom. I have been having great fun exploring the "out of bound" regions, and found some really nice spots for herbing in the Horde territory. Silverpine Forest is even better than Hillsbrad Foothills, with its great mix of herbs .

I will try to get into Undercity next which should pose some interesting challenges.

Druid. You will not be bored to say the least.

I tried it. I really wanted to play Resto but I got to level 14 (I think?) and just hated it.

I'm actually enjoying Mage in a bracket where nobody can dispell.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi, I have a question about WoW trial accounts.
1) can trial accounts recive enchants through the "not traded" slot? I know you cant trade items or gold, this would be free enchanting.
2) If a trial account only has a level 20 cap, how do some trials get outland achives, without BC installed?
3) what is the name of the Mod, that allows linking of multiple trial accounts ? I guess it links them into a guild, or group?
Thanks, thinking of starting a trial account on my other computer.

woahh i am surprised that im not the only one playing f2p wow on a mac :)

Hi, I have a question about WoW trial accounts.
1) can trial accounts recive enchants through the "not traded" slot? I know you cant trade items or gold, this would be free enchanting.
2) If a trial account only has a level 20 cap, how do some trials get outland achives, without BC installed?
3) what is the name of the Mod, that allows linking of multiple trial accounts ? I guess it links them into a guild, or group?
Thanks, thinking of starting a trial account on my other computer.

1. No
2. BC is part of starter edition.
3. http://twinkinfo.com/f2p-twinking/21104-yasueh-s-macros-addons-f2p.html

How do people feel on 20s with p2p gear/enchants?

I could read Ark's sig, but that'd be too easy.

Lmao, I'm reusing looms from a leveling toon that's still progressing so I don't feel like un-enchanting them. I have to agree with you though that 24s are boring as hell unless you're playing something like a warlock or ele shaman.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread