QUESTIONS! Do you have a simple question? Ask it here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the quick response - I have a follow-up question: Is there a formula or someway to figure out what my damage should be as a rogue, in a dungeon? Or, in that typical 5 person group, where should I be in the ranking? Just want to know if I'm doing as much damage as I should.

Thanks for the quick response - I have a follow-up question: Is there a formula or someway to figure out what my damage should be as a rogue, in a dungeon? Or, in that typical 5 person group, where should I be in the ranking? Just want to know if I'm doing as much damage as I should.
Not really a formula, but all things even you should be above the tank. If you're a twink you should be top unless there are other twinks/possibly hunters.

Edit: Forgot to mention that since rogues don't really have aoe at low levels don't expect to out-dps your group if they're aoe'ing a large group of mobs. Just reset recount on a bossfight and look at that dmg.

Last edited by a moderator:
It's actually very hard to dps higher than the tank if they're holding aggro on several mobs at once, as they'll have their vengeance stack boosting their DPS.

For a warrior and druid, they have AoE that is more or less spammable, and the more they pull the more rage they get, allowing them to pop special abilities on every cooldown, while as a rogue you'll constantly be waiting for energy to regen (warriors can even chain pull almost endlessly without healing, provided they get killing blows to proc victory rush).

Yasueh;437662[U said:
]It's actually very hard to dps higher than the tank[/U] if they're holding aggro on several mobs at once, as they'll have their vengeance stack boosting their DPS.

For a warrior and druid, they have AoE that is more or less spammable, and the more they pull the more rage they get, allowing them to pop special abilities on every cooldown, while as a rogue you'll constantly be waiting for energy to regen (warriors can even chain pull almost endlessly without healing, provided they get killing blows to proc victory rush).
Actually im not 100% sure of F2P but in P2P if you're NOT out DPSing the tank you're doing something wrong...

I hope someone else has run the program and can solve your problem, just posting to show you that your question is being read. :)
Klinda, this weekend is AB CtA! Wheee! :D
thanks for responding...
AB weekend? there is NO Holiday in March? What gives?

Whats a good name for a f2p boomchicken?

Actually im not 100% sure of F2P but in P2P if you're NOT out DPSing the tank you're doing something wrong...

Sorry for double posting but you should only be out dpsing the tank if
1)You are the tank
2)The tank is pulling one mob at a time
3)You are a hunter

This is assuming the Tank is decent.

@Your other post nextweekend is an ab holiday weekend.

If I make a toon on Moon Guard alliance, how can I protect myself from pronshire?

There is no protection. I made a toon, levelled til 5, then my eardrums exploded and I had to go recover.

Laservulcano
Deadchicken

Would you really get trouble for being OOC on MG? Higher levels can't see our tells and all the low levels I saw had offensive names and to RP IC with them I would have had to pretend to be an elekk.

Question, i got a perma ban months ago but my player is still alive in the armory, is there any way i can get my account back?
This is for F2P questions.

make a /reload macro for when stuff like this happens if it keeps happening then try re downloading addon.
happens randomly (to me at least)

Sorry for double posting but you should only be out dpsing the tank if
1)You are the tank
2)The tank is pulling one mob at a time
3)You are a hunter

This is assuming the Tank is decent.

@Your other post nextweekend is an ab holiday weekend.
I want to see a geared Ret Pally, mage or Rogue that knows how to DPS go in an instance... Tanks have generated threat and if you out DPS them it doesn't mean you pull agro. Maybe this is a F2P only question and that a Bear & swipe or a Pally with shield toss hitting three mobs might out DPS Any F2P toon... but I'd like to try it out sometime. Sorry for discussing a question here just makes me curious.

Would anyone be kind enough to model my 3 characters in their current gear/mogs in Wow Modelviewer? I'm using Mac so it doesn't work. It should only take 5 mins of ur precious time. I'm looking to make a new signature.

Mialu @ Aerie Peak - Game Guide - World of Warcraft Doing some castinglike thing.
Mialo @ Aerie Peak - Game Guide - World of Warcraft Ready to slam someone down with a BAR
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/aerie-peak/Mìalu/simple Seems to heal

Last time somebody did this for me:
screenshot_137copy.png
screenshot_131copy.png

It would be much appreciated!

Thanks in advance.

I want to see a geared Ret Pally, mage or Rogue that knows how to DPS go in an instance... Tanks have generated threat and if you out DPS them it doesn't mean you pull agro. Maybe this is a F2P only question and that a Bear & swipe or a Pally with shield toss hitting three mobs might out DPS Any F2P toon... but I'd like to try it out sometime. Sorry for discussing a question here just makes me curious.

My ret usually does 120 dps and my prot warrior usually does 150

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread