QUESTIONS! Do you have a simple question? Ask it here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why is it that the polished breastplate/spaulders of valor are red (i.e. unusable by me) when i see them in the justice heirloom place. They appear to be mail (which I can wear) and it's no to do with the fact i don't have enough justice points, becuase the other items all appear normal. I am a level 20 Tauren Paladin btw.
Thanks in Advance
Zaxxo

Why is it that the polished breastplate/spaulders of valor are red (i.e. unusable by me) when i see them in the justice heirloom place. They appear to be mail (which I can wear) and it's no to do with the fact i don't have enough justice points, becuase the other items all appear normal. I am a level 20 Tauren Paladin btw.
Thanks in Advance
Zaxxo
Simply because it'll scale up to Plate eventually. However, on lower levels, once you get it in your bags, it'll became Mail again.

Question -

Like 3 months ago I got an email from blizz (it was around the time patch 4.2 was introduced) in which they offered 7 free days.
This was probably because of the fact that I was offline for 4-5 months when the sent me an email.

Since i'm going to vacation in 2 weeks or so, I was wondering if I can use those free 7 days then on my former P2P account?
Or that email offer expires after some time?
I know that I'll find out in 2 weeks, but the suspense is killing me! :)

I don't think I'll ever pay for playing WoW again but since getting the SM tabard requires P2P account, I guess this could be the only way of obtaining it.

When... .... will be Yde our Community Leader.... ? ....

Last edited by a moderator:
When... .... will be Yde our Community Leader.... ? ....

No way mate! I'm very flattered that the thought crossed your mind, but I don't think I'm qualified. ^^ I'm just hoping Arknoodle's business is skyrocketing and he'll come back soon.

No way mate! I'm very flattered that the thought crossed your mind, but I don't think I'm qualified. ^^ I'm just hoping Arknoodle's business is skyrocketing and he'll come back soon.

" ...... There is not much danger that real talent or goodness will be overlooked long; even if it is, the consciousness of possessing and using it well should satisfy one, and the great charm of all power is modesty ... "

Question -

Like 3 months ago I got an email from blizz (it was around the time patch 4.2 was introduced) in which they offered 7 free days.
This was probably because of the fact that I was offline for 4-5 months when the sent me an email.

Since i'm going to vacation in 2 weeks or so, I was wondering if I can use those free 7 days then on my former P2P account?
Or that email offer expires after some time?
I know that I'll find out in 2 weeks, but the suspense is killing me! :)

I don't think I'll ever pay for playing WoW again but since getting the SM tabard requires P2P account, I guess this could be the only way of obtaining it.

It expires after a certain amount of time, I got the same email quite some time ago but they do give you a time limit to activate the 7 free days. If you got the email 3 months ago then more than likely, the offer has expired :(

I have just bit the bullet and rolled a new lock on AP horde. Where is the equivalent of Goldshire on AP for f2p horde to duel etc?

Horde queue times are considerably faster than alliance. As a result we don't really have a 'hang out' spot as alliance do. However, if you're looking for duels, most will be outside orgrimmar. During peak times I often see 3+ hanging around there. Otherwise, most chars are inside Org and a simple request in chat will generally find you some duels :)

Never mind, got an answer.

Last edited by a moderator:
I know BAR is the weapon to get for a fury warrior, but what if I wanted to dual wield? What's the best two weapons to DW as a warrior?
Bloodsoaked Skullforge Reaver and Diamond Hammer off-hand? Not sure though .___. Maybe Venerable Dal'Rend's Sacred Charge main-hand for more crit but I think Skullforge Reaver might be better.

Uh... does anyone remember a leveling guide from 1-20 that was free, I think it even had a fancy addon thingy =o I wanna optimize my leveling =]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread