Questions & Answers

Adal thanx for that.
Can I change my pets name? im not p2p linked and I cannot do pet battles/training etc.

Anyway I got my first moonfang kill, got the moonfang paw which is still cool, thanks for answering my questions.

Anyway, I went for the Area Grand Master today at 6 and 12 and the guy didn't do anything. I've gone several times before and he doesn't move. I've tried going an hour before and an hour after those times. What's going on? Some other 20 was there this time and I waited around until 6 after before I left.

There are no comments on WoWhead for the quest, quest giver or item that addresses this. I've had the same problem.

Anyway, I went for the Area Grand Master today at 6 and 12 and the guy didn't do anything. I've gone several times before and he doesn't move. I've tried going an hour before and an hour after those times. What's going on? Some other 20 was there this time and I waited around until 6 after before I left.

clocks went back and the servers haven't caught up, should be there an hour early

by far the best time of the year to get dpr and agm

clocks went back and the servers haven't caught up, should be there an hour early

by far the best time of the year to get dpr and agm

This is correct. Last night I finished my second AGM on my second Kincaide, so I can confirm he's definitely still doing the chests, but an hour early. He still starts walking right on the hour, and drops the chest a few minutes later.

Here's one i've been wondering about & haven't seen anyone post... all rogue ppl are talking about is combat, but does assassination still stack crit since squish, or is agi better? I kinda dig the feel of assassination more.

can we still get imbued crystal?

Answered earlier in this thread - maybe yesterday..... short answer: NO.

(That reminds me.... I have a few saved up!)

guys could anyone explain to me in simple words how haste works in wod, or point me to a suitable resource?
I am interested to find out the percentage of increase in overall damage and healing (say per second, measured over long time) I gain from certain ammount of haste.
For instance, I want to determine whenter the crit % from rune of perfection gives better increase than the haste from swift hand of justice.

Hey guys before I start to grind on my f2p deathknight on moongaurd I need to know something, are 'albino drakes' usable by f2p accounts?

If I get the 50 mounts achievement what will happen will it go in the mail or in my bag? and can I ride it on my 20.

Some guy on aerie peak called deej said that you could.

let me know guys, thanx <3

Is there any difference between intellect and spell power currently? I heard intellect doesn't increase critical strike anymore.

So I am confused...

Intellect and Spell power do the same thing as they did in MoP. There's only 2 differences now.

Intellect no longer provides Crit.
While the value of spellpower has stayed the same, blizzard has increased the scaling of spellpower with most abilities.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread