Questions & Answers

I'm leaning towards Tauren as well. Thank you! additional comments from other people is appreciated as well :) ty!

Oh well if it has to be horde then it boils down to Orc or tauren and then you have to simply it down to play style, Orc is a much more offensive race and has the biggest heals and absorbs during the blood fury, so it's good to top yourself with less casts, literally brings the heals up a full 100 hp and the totem absorb also.

Tauren is more of a tank like enhance, that does dmg but mainly focuses on assisting with purge and shear and pushing in at the right time. The 10 Stam racial leaves room for other stats and they do 202% of regular dmg on crits rather than 200%.

In my case, I would go Tauren, it's more my play style and war stomp is great in this cc empty xpac

What is the most powerful dps right now? not talking about offheals or cc , just who puts out the most dmg atm.
Also.. is there any new info on when the boa tab will release ?

What is the most powerful dps right now? not talking about offheals or cc , just who puts out the most dmg atm.
Also.. is there any new info on when the boa tab will release ?

Feral Druid. WW Monk. =OP!
Big BG DMGs... Warlocks overall. Specially Demonology.

---
Maybe the patch after the "Real WoD" shows up. That's what blizzard said ... "In a future patch"

Hey guys, Can f2p accounts get the 'hordebreaker' name title purely as an f2p?

And if so do they need high lvl assistance?

Supposedly the name title is unobtainable next patch.

x

Pooh im not sure what that means?

you can't get Horde Breaker as this title no longer avaliable after 5.4
(and i believe you need to be p2p to get it)

and Pooh, you mistaken it for Conqueror/Liberator of Orgrimmar.

Three questions:

1. When DMF comes around, which BoA Should WW buy first?
2. Assuming your F2P account is linked to their P2P account -- When BoA tab comes out and trials have access to it, won't that mean they will have access to P2P Heirlooms with P2P enchantments on them?
3. If we do a Battleground Wargame, do we scale to 29?

Last edited by a moderator:
2. Assuming your F2P account is linked to their P2P account -- When BoA tab comes out and trials have access to it, won't that mean they will have access to P2P Heirlooms with P2P enchantments on them?

Access to the heirlooms yes, but as far as the enchantments, that depends on exactly how they implement the heirloom tab. If it's like the pet and toy tabs, then it would just create a new copy of the heirloom fresh in your bags. If it's like some sort of cross-character void storage, then who knows whether or not enchantments would be stripped on it.

Does anyone know what this Shock Bunny - NPC - World of Warcraft is? I noticed it on my mini map as a blue question mark for a brief second. Whatever it was despawned before i could reach it. Haven't discovered anything via google.

Where were youa t that moment, i want to know the zone, ill start going there 2 times a day to check..
And not sure, never heared about it be4.... o_O

Small update to this i sent in a ticket because the lack of info really had me interested. It appears that these little guys aren't supposed to show up normally, they're connected to in game script events. When i had hearthed too Shrine i was lagging pretty heavily so it popped on my mini map, i guess. Anyhow, cheers.

So this is my problem: View attachment 4888 (I cannot create any more toon)

I did deleted 4 other characters over the past 2 days and still have this problem.

Some other option I am considering: add a second starter edition account to my bnet or create another bnet account with a different email and hope my IP address doesn't get flag.

So are there any other option I am over looking?

Thanks

Attachments

• WoWScrnShot_103014_180323.jpg
    WoWScrnShot_103014_180323.jpg
    233.2 KB · Views: 381
Last edited by a moderator:
is it still possible to get Weighted jack-o-lanterns? i only need one for the achieve.

I get weighted jack o lanterns every time I put out the fires and stop the horseman. Are you not getting weighted jack o lanterns for that?

Users who are viewing this thread