Questions & Answers

OOOOKKKK. So archeology - clearly there is something here i don't know. Can you fill me in please?
Thanks for the Walnut Stocks tho

You can learn archaeology since some time ago. Doing it gives you grey items worth around 1 to 10g.
Besides, Darkmoon PIE is IMO the best for storing gold

Archeology is just a great time consuming profession that will always fill up your pockets with gold and riches.

Is it possibel for a Ally Trial to got the 20 mana chest enchant ?
I only know the Horde Vendor in Og.

No one knows how people obtain it. Rhaellia said some find it in their bags, others in the mount tab, and others dont have it.

Anyone know if thhe Horde Chopper available to f2p's?
No one knows how people obtain it. Rhaellia said some find it in their bags, others in the mount tab, and others dont have it.

I actually had both on the ptr, it auto added to the mount list and got it in my bag on all my characters. So very highly possible that f2p gets it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Need tips to get Argent Champion by dk, I only get Argent dawn to exalt and my Crusade to revered, anyway to get the rep by killing mob in plaguelands? Give some examples of mob plz

This needs to be done by honor farm which you would then change to JP. Long, tough and extremely hard to set up.

Are there any changes to base stats in WoD? If so, can anyone provide me with a link? This is what I've got to go on so far: Race - Wowpedia - Your wiki guide to the World of Warcraft

Full disclosure: I drunken deleted my last hunter back in cata after I got disgusted with how OP he was. However, I'm going to make a hunter for WoD, and am wondering which horde race will have the highest Agility.

Users who are viewing this thread