Questions & Answers

13 is suffiecent with sword or mace as human or with mace as dwarf or just a draenei.

get it on ur p2p learn it and then use it on ur f2p.

F2P DK, but the guys u see are probably linked to p2p.

Thanks for fast answers! So tooltip just say you need lvl40 and journeyman skill to learn it? Than one can use it even if it doest fulfill those terms (acc-wide)? Nice.

Did the 16 armor kits drop down to 2, i saw that my +15 hp ench got dropped to 6. this was on my toon i copied onto the ptr.

Did the 16 armor kits drop down to 2, i saw that my +15 hp ench got dropped to 6. this was on my toon i copied onto the ptr.

At least we know that enchant scaling is finally working. Hopefully it also applies to high-level weapon enchants.

How do people know the +1 resist chant still works?

Resistance as a stat was not removed, but rather just no longer added into gear (and some enchants were removed from enchanters (hence the buggy coding on the Armory for anyone with those enchants)) but the enchant itself was not removed from the game. IE: Resistance still works, it's just on new gear.

Spell Resistance

Spell resistance is gone. There are no buffs that improve it and there shouldn’t be much, if any, spell resist gear left. We always thought the system was hard to understand and we weren’t getting much gameplay out of it. Now taking a step back, we can imagine how to develop a game where you’d want various forms of resist gear for certain situations and opponents. Resist gear could potentially be interesting, but it isn’t currently in World of Warcraft -- the game has just been moving away from that sort of thing for years

As for how I know it works, I'm mostly speculating that mine works because I know Spewfeels resistance gear works (I hit him for a lot lot less than anyone else because of his arcane/fire resistance).

Resistance is fully functional, frustrating. - Forums - World of Warcraft - WoW Tech Support guy said this

The functionality was left in becouse NPC's ,Pets accualy use the same functionality.

Armor Pen works this way too. Armor Pen and Spell Pen and Spell Resist are part of the "dice" that controls the game just like "Hit," "Miss," and "Crit." Blizzard sometimes let's us play around with all sides of the dice, sometimes they remove them and just make it part of the background (Armor Pen for example hit the 100% armor pen ratio at the start of Ulduar and so they removed the user's ability to influence it and made it a buff for certain specs because otherwise melee would just stack armor pen over EVERYTHING else).

Last edited by a moderator:
How do people know the +1 resist chant still works?
bu8MJD2.jpg

That's not from +1 resist but Firebane Cloak.

Also, had the same results fighting Spewfeel on his warrior while I was on a rogue. The resists show up in combat log.

has anyone noticed that eternium thread can no longer be used to store gold? sells for 75c or 75s I forget which. anyone have good alternative? ty

has anyone noticed that eternium thread can no longer be used to store gold? sells for 75c or 75s I forget which. anyone have good alternative? ty

I always used walnut stocks, but once I started doing archeology, the whole idea of storing gold became rather moot.

OOOOKKKK. So archeology - clearly there is something here i don't know. Can you fill me in please?
Thanks for the Walnut Stocks tho

Users who are viewing this thread