Questions & Answers

Are there any changes to base stats in WoD? If so, can anyone provide me with a link? This is what I've got to go on so far: Race - Wowpedia - Your wiki guide to the World of Warcraft

Full disclosure: I drunken deleted my last hunter back in cata after I got disgusted with how OP he was. However, I'm going to make a hunter for WoD, and am wondering which horde race will have the highest Agility.

http://www.twinkinfo.com/forums/f43/dataz-base-stats-those-who-care-wod-60011/

Having trouble getting on PTR. Is there an obvious advantage to either Troll, Belf, or Goblin for a WoD Horde Hunter?

Having trouble getting on PTR. Is there an obvious advantage to either Troll, Belf, or Goblin for a WoD Horde Hunter?
if you do a belff you need to do it NOW cause the 110 enchants are going to be gf'd.
troll can be fun if you combine it with haste stacking and far striders longbow.
gobo has an extra jump which might be nice with warriors in WOD

if you do a belff you need to do it NOW cause the 110 enchants are going to be gf'd.
troll can be fun if you combine it with haste stacking and far striders longbow.
gobo has an extra jump which might be nice with warriors in WOD

Troll is horrible
Belf is alright
Gob can make health potions and disengage + goblin jump for decent fcing

Wod hunts take no skill to play though

Thanks for responses guys; exactly what I was looking for.

No skill you say? Perfect!

Hey what's the BiS warrior race in wod? I got a new toon w/ the name Swifty, lolz

Alli only. I was thinking dwarf is probably the best. But worgen also seems good

Panda for sleep :D

Something that is good for Defense

Hey what's the BiS warrior race in wod? I got a new toon w/ the name Swifty, lolz

Alli only. I was thinking dwarf is probably the best. But worgen also seems good

If you truely want to name your char Swifty, you should make it human with the same looks, to be a true fanboy. :rolleyes:

Tomorrow is WoD Pre-patch.

How is each class per spec's damage/viability looking for Skirmishes?

The whole zone has been revamped to 90 and enemies near dark portal are elites..

there's two versions of the zone - low level and 90
"you can still complete low-level quests in the Blasted Lands via phasing that is very similar to Theramore-"

I'm wondering if a 20 is grouped with a 90, and in the same zone (but different phase) can f2p's roll for loot due to being in a different phase? if so, they could get the pet.

"you can still complete low-level quests in the Blasted Lands via phasing that is very similar to Theramore-"

I'm wondering if a 20 is grouped with a 90, and in the same zone (but different phase) can f2p's roll for loot due to being in a different phase? if so, they could get the pet.
Imma have to test that on the ptr,once i do ill let you know. :)

Nope , tested it, and every time i try, the 20 fells off my mount...

am I going crazy??
I've seen a considerable amount of new people on my realm, at first I thought it was just people cross-realming, but.. apparently not.
Is Rexxar (Mixxar) now sharing zones with Mok'Nathal and Silvermoon?? :O

am I going crazy??
I've seen a considerable amount of new people on my realm, at first I thought it was just people cross-realming, but.. apparently not.
Is Rexxar (Mixxar) now sharing zones with Mok'Nathal and Silvermoon?? :O
AP is linked to Azuremist.......

1. There are a few reps we can farm with dungeons. Which ones are obtainable only with this? And which ones have some nice rewards? I read somewhere in 24 forum that the Tillers can only be obtained by the random dungeon que, but what about anglers? Celestials? Klaxxi? Any other?
2. Will Fire-Watcher's Oath - Item - World of Warcraft give me bloody coins in 20-29 bgs?

1. There are a few reps we can farm with dungeons. Which ones are obtainable only with this? And which ones have some nice rewards? I read somewhere in 24 forum that the Tillers can only be obtained by the random dungeon que, but what about anglers? Celestials? Klaxxi? Any other?
2. Will Fire-Watcher's Oath - Item - World of Warcraft give me bloody coins in 20-29 bgs?

1: "24 forum that the Tillers" = :eek: -- can someone test this?
2: looks that way.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread