Questions & Answers

Common I srsly don't know anymore.. Is it still kahr? adal? da? It's nothing bad it's just that whoever it is was suprisingly good so I was wondering who the new owner is

Check the account sale section, that account has been passed around quite alot.

I've started up on my rog again after a couple of years.

A few thoughts, and a few questions.
So. Many. 24s! WSG especially seems to favour team with the most 24s. there's still scope for mischief in Arathi.
Ooh, KungFu pandas, so pretty!
Where's my Sprint?
Why are all my macros broken?
What was the name of that Bag addon that stacked things so nicely?
What happened to my mogs?
Why won't you stop running away from me?
What have I left to do/get?
Can we do Serrakis now?

I've started up on my rog again after a couple of years.

A few thoughts, and a few questions.
So. Many. 24s! WSG especially seems to favour team with the most 24s. there's still scope for mischief in Arathi.
Ooh, KungFu pandas, so pretty!
Where's my Sprint?
Why are all my macros broken?
What was the name of that Bag addon that stacked things so nicely?
What happened to my mogs?
Why won't you stop running away from me?
What have I left to do/get?
Can we do Serrakis now?

You dont need spirit on rogues nao :p !
Sprint can be used on higher level , not 20!
Bagon or something, i dont remember.
Idk about yer mogs!
because rogues are OP and you ahve to run from em!
I need yer characters link to see what ye need!
yes you can do serra nao

I seem to remember the little icon generator wouldn't let me split the sig into three, the middle NElf is the only char I use at the moment, so that's why he's linked in the sig! :D.
I've no idea why I'm still using those wrists and gloves, I think I stopped playing before I got around to replacing them. At least I know what to do next!

I seem to remember the little icon generator wouldn't let me split the sig into three, the middle NElf is the only char I use at the moment, so that's why he's linked in the sig! :D.
I've no idea why I'm still using those wrists and gloves, I think I stopped playing before I got around to replacing them. At least I know what to do next!
Maybe use this link in your signature instead of the Wowhead link (gives an error): Xába :)

You should have no problem adding more characters to your signature!

The addon is called Bagnon.

What's with all the horde scumbags on EU?
In 3 bgs there were around 1 to 4 level 24s on the alliance side and atleast 15 on the horde(mainly stormscale)...
And they spam emote people when they crit 1.6k DP or 1.3k avenger's shield because they're pros :)
Should one just roll horde only to avoid this stuff?

In 3 bgs there were around 1 to 4 level 24s on the alliance side and atleast 15 on the horde(mainly stormscale)...
And they spam emote people when they crit 1.6k DP or 1.3k avenger's shield because they're pros :)

Make a class that can beat a hunter or lure him/her into a group then emote spam the hell out of him/her after they die and avoid that person throughout the whole game :D

This sounds like you met Hixy :p

lol the thing about luring will piss people off
Names i remember - Mangillio, Wìndrùnner and Gangstaryo
I wish I could have all heirlooms too :(

going to reroll a rogue.

what is the most cheesiest, annoying , hom0 looking race: blood elf male or pandas. Like the one you would feel shame dying to?

pandas or blood elf male????

And where id feel no shame of dying..just gank...maybe die release then gank again...prlly an annoying gay looking panda

going to reroll a rogue.

what is the most cheesiest, annoying , hom0 looking race: blood elf male or pandas. Like the one you would feel shame dying to?

pandas or blood elf male????

And where id feel no shame of dying..just gank...maybe die release then gank again...prlly an annoying gay looking panda

Pandas obviously. They look incredibly stupid, aren't fit for rogues. I'd be so ashamed if I died to a Pandaren rogue, I don't think that has happened yet, though.

Sorry guys , I am new and I don`t know in which thread to post this.
I`m playing for 2-3 weeks now and I think one player using cheats or something. I want to report him.
In every single BG I`m in , there is one 20 level hunter who is on top. Even if we (hordes) are winning 3 to 0 flags , this b*stard do 20+ kills , and he is not 24 p2p player. I dont remember his name correctly. It is Kalyan , Kaloyan , Kal... or something.
Is that piece of sh*t cheating somehow ? I`m sick of him. I can`t enjoy my game. :mad:

Sorry guys , I am new and I don`t know in which thread to post this.
I`m playing for 2-3 weeks now and I think one player using cheats or something. I want to report him.
In every single BG I`m in , there is one 20 level hunter who is on top. Even if we (hordes) are winning 3 to 0 flags , this b*stard do 20+ kills , and he is not 24 p2p player. I dont remember his name correctly. It is Kalyan , Kaloyan , Kal... or something.
Is that piece of sh*t cheating somehow ? I`m sick of him. I can`t enjoy my game. :mad:
Killion! One of the many dogshit 24 huntards that manage to find their way into everyone of my BGs.

Pandas obviously. They look incredibly stupid, aren't fit for rogues. I'd be so ashamed if I died to a Pandaren rogue, I don't think that has happened yet, though.

One of the main reasons why I rolled pandaren ;) I'll see you in bgs

Users who are viewing this thread