Questions & Answers

I know somewhere there is a race / class combo table that shows which races maximize stats for each class.
can someone point me to it. Thanks

Anyone know if you have to use the dungeon finder to get dmf drops?

i.e. can I solo the first boss in wc and get the book

Anyone know if you have to use the dungeon finder to get dmf drops?

i.e. can I solo the first boss in wc and get the book
As long as you have the DMF thingamajig in your bags the artifacts have a chance to drop. So yes you can solo. ^^

Currently I'm farming chests, I want get Magicians Mantle and Feet of the Lynx or any items my toons can use.

Just now I found a chest that had a Blackfang dagger with my warrior. I logged out of the warrior and logged onto my rogue. It took less than 2 minutes to get the rogue to the chest, including the loading screens. The chest was gone.

What happened to the chest?

There were 3 enemy near the chest, they just stand there and don't wander from the campsite. They hadn't been killed. It seems impossible that somebody had taken the chest in this short time. I even typed /who to see who took the chest, and I was the only person in the zone.

Could be it despawned but if I remember correctly it's 5 minutes from the last time the chest is OPENED. Or maybe someone looted it. Or maybe Blizzard trolled you via CRZ zoning.

Currently I'm farming chests, I want get Magicians Mantle and Feet of the Lynx or any items my toons can use.

Just now I found a chest that had a Blackfang dagger with my warrior. I logged out of the warrior and logged onto my rogue. It took less than 2 minutes to get the rogue to the chest, including the loading screens. The chest was gone.

What happened to the chest?

There were 3 enemy near the chest, they just stand there and don't wander from the campsite. They hadn't been killed. It seems impossible that somebody had taken the chest in this short time. I even typed /who to see who took the chest, and I was the only person in the zone.

I just tested it with 3 chests. They all despawned exactly after 5 minutes.

1st Chest: quickly opened and closed. despawned after 5 minutes
2nd Chest: held open for 3 minutes. then 5 minutes later it despawned.
3rd Chest: quickly opened and closed. left alone for 3 minutes. openening and closing every 2 minutes for 8 minutes. Despawns 5 minutes after I last closed it.

So I'm pretty sure that maybe a highlevel on a flying mount swooped the chest away in those 2 minutes.

P.S.

When I'm not watching chests despawn I'm busy watching paint dry.

#YOLO , am I right?

OK, so I am rolling a shammy in alli side now and will make it hybrid enhance/elemental.
I want to know the best ring combination I could use (including DPR, and its stats in wod).. so I can finnaly decide if I get agi argas or int argas.

Gracias señores

OK, so I am rolling a shammy in alli side now and will make it hybrid enhance/elemental.
I want to know the best ring combination I could use (including DPR, and its stats in wod).. so I can finnaly decide if I get agi argas or int argas.

Gracias señores

I don't have your ring combinations, but I thought i'd just point out it may be difficult to hybrid an ele/enhance, since you'll be taking different dungeon rewards. Main one that came to mind was stockades, eyepatch vs shield (enhance vs ele). For the bis factor you'd be better off making them separate. If you're not worried about that though, i'd go agi argas since enhance is gonna need all the stats it can get, and there are more options for int users anyhow. Food for thought :p

P.S.= I guess loom shield is a close second to stocks shield if you don't mind the grind.

Take agi Argas. Alli gets Gloaming Band from BFD. that and WSG ring or Deep Fathom Ring should be good.

One thing about doing hybrid shaman is that gearing doesn't have the same synergy as gearing a hybrid druid. You can be perfectly viable hybrid resto druid with the fang set. With shammy it's not nearly as good. In fact, unless you go straight int/sp on the caster side, your enh side will have a LOT more spellpower. And still hit like a wet noodle.

Are you linked?

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

Yeah, I've chosen the eyepatch over the shield in stocks but I think that was the only conflict besides argas ring.
As you can see in my sig I have already done separate shammies in horde side and don't feel like doing it again nor having 4 shammies.. The ring combination that came to my mind was dpr+agi argas and dpr+gloaming band... idk if thats bis cause I've never rolled alli side before

Yeah, I've chosen the eyepatch over the shield in stocks but I think that was the only conflict besides argas ring.
As you can see in my sig I have already done separate shammies in horde side and don't feel like doing it again nor having 4 shammies.. The ring combination that came to my mind was dpr+agi argas and dpr+gloaming band... idk if thats bis cause I've never rolled alli side before

Eyepatch will be a superior choice unless the spirit on stocks is changed to something else so yes, stick to that.

Users who are viewing this thread