Questions & Answers

Ask a GM to put it in your inventory. Don't mention that you're a starter edition account. Might take a few tries, gl.

Im not doing this again, after what happened to me 4 months ago.., and i think Gm will notice that im starter edition since they said so in my last ticket although i didn't mention anything about being trial

i'll better wait for WoD, can't take a risk

Thanks for helping me tough!

been reading 19s thread, was curious why 3 of them were banned at same time.

and wanted to re-duel arkant someday. but that will have to wait.

PM me if u happen to be one of them

clarification is arkant... because he cleared his cookies and unplugged his router for over ten seconds he can get past the ip tracker.... hightec i know :p

every single person in the 19s section knows this, yet he still isn't banned.

Guys i just fished up all the coins from dalaran fountain some hours ago.

Is Titanium Seal of Dalaran - Item - World of Warcraft still available for f2p? because i can't see the toy vendor with it

anyone knows how to get it ?

you are not the 1st person to have this problem, 2 other TI member has this problem too, Grants and Cadvan.

(See post 60 on http://www.twinkinfo.com/forums/f43/questions-answers-53978/index6.html and http://www.twinkinfo.com/forums/f43/titanium-seal-dalaran-53321/ )

I will tell you what I told one of them: its seem the Titanium Seal of Dalaran is grandfather for f2p...sorry

But this may change with the next expansion with the toy tab.

will that work?

I can say from experience that waiting for the mail to expire doesn't do anything. It seems that currently the only way to get the coin is to convince a GM to actually place the item in your bags for you, something I gave up on a while ago. Since the only way to get it currently is by using GM powers, I'd consider it grandfathered.

But this may change with the next expansion with the toy tab.

This is what I'm hoping, that perhaps in the future, completing the achievement will bypass the mail system and just "activate" the Titanium Seal in the Toy Box (much like how Shop Smart, Shop Pet...Smart works now, for example). If that's the case, it could become obtainable again.

This seems to have been overlooked, so I thought I'd try again.

Hi, all. Trying this again.
On my rogue, I have the BOA chest and Stormshroud Shoulders. I have 3000 honor and enough tickets for an item at the next Darkmoon Faire. I have two Wickeds. It seems from scaling that the Wickeds are better in some ways than the BOA daggers, and from a sample of TI subtlety and assassin spec rogues, more than half the weapons are Wickeds. Only 15% of the weapons are BOA daggers.

1) So are the honor BOA daggers not really worth it? If not, should I just get the heirloom PvP trinket?
2) What would you then buy at the DMF?
TIA

Users who are viewing this thread