Questions & Answers

The problem with mogging mail shoulders is that other than Grunt's, every freaking model looks alike.

And I meant mog 1 plate BOA to another plate BOA.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

The problem with mogging mail shoulders is that other than Grunt's, every freaking model looks alike.

And I meant mog 1 plate BOA to another plate BOA.

mail pve mogged to mail pvp all the way.

Hi, all. Trying this again.
On my rogue, I have the BOA chest and Stormshroud Shoulders. I have 3000 honor and enough tickets for an item at the next Darkmoon Faire. I have two Wickeds. It seems from scaling that the Wickeds are better in some ways than the BOA daggers, and from a sample of TI subtlety and assassin spec rogues, more than half the weapons are Wickeds. Only 15% of the weapons are BOA daggers.

1) So are the honor BOA daggers not really worth it? If not, should I just get the heirloom PvP trinket?
2)What would you then buy at the DMF?
TIA

I know there has been a thread about this, but Im too lazy to look for it. Which loom weapon is better for feral dps? Staff or mace? Is weapon speed important?

I know there has been a thread about this, but Im too lazy to look for it. Which loom weapon is better for feral dps? Staff or mace? Is weapon speed important?
Only weapon DPS and stats are relevant for ferals. The additional fire resist makes the mace BiS.

Riot Stick is BiS.

Mace wins because of fire resist..weapon speed is irrelevant. Only DPS matters.

Arkant for ban circumvention, Nicozy for repeatedly making threads about Mocha's ineptness as a mod and Vianco for insulting other members and offensive language.

May I ask why you were curious?

been reading 19s thread, was curious why 3 of them were banned at same time.

and wanted to re-duel arkant someday. but that will have to wait.

PM me if u happen to be one of them

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread