Questions & Answers

Sure Crystal.

1. For years I had a p2p-account and a linked f2p-account.
2. I used to invite my f2p-chars with my army of p2p-Dks for realm hopping. (AGM and chests). Back then it was not possible to invite unlinked f2p-chars x-realm - only on the same realm.
3. I made an additional starter-account (unlinked) some weeks ago. The reason therefore was my weird sense of purity. I wanted to have a pure f2p-char that has achieved everything (gear, acms, etc) by himself. My linked f2p-chars got 2 AGMs in 2 days, BC and MoP tabards in 5-6 hours, opened 20-30 chests per day and so on.
4. Now, as I learned today, this is possible also for my unlinked acc. Makes me somehow want to delete my new unlinked priest again.

Nothing's worth anything anymore nowadays....

Actually unlinked accounts have more to it than just realmhopping. I mean, tabards, mounts, pets, toys, achieves, titles, reps all that on just this account! Even tho You were boosted it's still You in front of computer, ressing 20 over and over and grinding these stuffs and flying and summoning and even more ressing.

True for sure.
This is why I keep this a single char account. No multiple-char-DM-farmfest, brewfest dalies with only ohne char, exploring of horde zones with only that ally-char, etc, etc.

Made a vet-priest today, Has already MTB, Magefists, Spidersilk Boots, MM, Necrology Robe and 300 Goblin Gliders.
Do I feel like I achieved something? Nope.....

True for sure.
This is why I keep this a single char account. No multiple-char-DM-farmfest, brewfest dalies with only ohne char, exploring of horde zones with only that ally-char, etc, etc.

Made a vet-priest today, Has already MTB, Magefists, Spidersilk Boots, MM, Necrology Robe and 300 Goblin Gliders.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=w2lnMWOld38

And that folks, is why you don't do it all in one day! Does this Vet level 20 have it's battle standard? That could/should have been accomplished while you were leveling.
It is also why we have so many "twinks" that are incomplete.

/cheers

True for sure.

It's really a bad thing rankings are stuck in place right now cause I think it would be something that could drive you, char-only F2P achi rankings. It drove me as hell.

I saw a lv29 rogue with a head transmog called Stealther's Helmet of Second Sight and it looked pretty cool, so I looked it up and it said it was rewarded from a lv70 quest called Teron Gorefiend, I am... so I want to know how he got that. And also, is it still possible to get it?

If that rogue has been playing a long time, I recall that there was a glitch in Cata where u can mog an item to look like it regardless of requirement... Just like I saw some lvl 24 in a full marshal set that time

If that rogue has been playing a long time, I recall that there was a glitch in Cata where u can mog an item to look like it regardless of requirement... Just like I saw some lvl 24 in a full marshal set that time

I believe there was a glitch you could mog high level quest items on a twink,not entirely sure though.

Ahh I see, thank you both for your replies :)

Concerning the removing the enchant...
Enchanter's Illusion - Hidden - Item - World of Warcraft
You, or a friend, must have a level two enchanter's hut. A pure as driven snow Trial will NOT have access to this feature as that account will not have access to WoD nor a mailbox. Vets won't either unless they have purchased WoD. That leaves P2Ps or Vets that have paid for the WoD expansion. Because, as a lowbie, you either have to have a high level toon with an enchanter's hut or you have to have access to Draenor and a friend with and a enchanter's hut. In addition you will need a way to get to that friend's Garrison. Such as a summon or someone that has accomplished the Draenor Pathfinder and also has a two person flying mount. Less than 33% of the player base has accomplished the flying achievement by last accounts. A summon would be your easier option, probably.

/cheers

Last edited by a moderator:
Concerning the removing the enchant...
Enchanter's Illusion - Hidden - Item - World of Warcraft
You, or a friend, must have a level two enchanter's hut. A pure as driven snow Trial will NOT have access to this feature as that account will not have access to WoD nor a mailbox. Vets won't either unless they have purchased WoD. That leaves P2Ps or Vets that have paid for the WoD expansion. Because, as a lowbie, you either have to have a high level toon with an enchanter's hut or you have to have access to Draenor and a friend with and a enchanter's hut. In addition you will need a way to get to that friend's Garrison. Such as a summon or someone that has accomplished the Draenor Pathfinder and also has a two person flying mount. Less than 33% of the player base has accomplished the flying achievement by last accounts. A summon would be your easier option, probably.

/cheers

Veterans can get access to this as when you are p2p you can get the 10 day trial of WoD :D

Veterans can get access to this as when you are p2p you can get the 10 day trial of WoD :D

You are not a "Veteran" until your sub expires. That is the very definition of a Veteran. Even "Veteran" can still access Ashran if they have purchased the expansion. They may have just let their sub lapse.
My level 20's have gotten ports there to see if the merc mode could be accessed by lowbies.

/cheers

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey Lenny,
If you're ever unsure about a certain chain, try to look the desired quest up at wowpedia.org. It lists the chains/quests needed to unlock the one you're after :)

You are not a "Veteran" until your sub expires. That is the very definition of a Veteran. Even "Veteran" can still access Ashran if they have purchased the expansion. They may have just let their sub lapse.
My level 20's have gotten ports there to see if the merc mode could be accessed by lowbies.

/cheers

Ok let me clarify, whenever you put game time on your f2p/veteran account and you go p2p, you can get the 10 day free trial of WoD, after your time lapses, or the 10 day trial ends, you will not have any access to WoD. This is very helpful for f2ps who are just going veteran and if they want things only available in Draenor (ie Illusion), they don't have to spend $50.

Users who are viewing this thread