Questions & Answers

Hey Lenny,
If you're ever unsure about a certain chain, try to look the desired quest up at wowpedia.org. It lists the chains/quests needed to unlock the one you're after :)

Idk what quest chain would i go after :p

If you have time on your account you should gather the gold for tokens. That can be done easily. Then you will never run out of time. You only need to average a profit of ~1000 gold/day at the current rate.

/cheers

You only need to average a profit of ~1000 gold/day at the current rate.

/cheers

How do i achieve that ? I do not have WoD yet, but i am currently waiting for it to be added in Battle Chest - Pretty much as MoP did.(It would be stupid of them to add WoD into a separate pack from Battle Chest, for it was the most "idiotic" expansion ever....). Either way, can you give me some Tips to get ~1k gold per day, please? I admit i have NO idea of running a garrison, and when a friend of mine gave me his account, i firstly had a look on my garrison. The only think i knew how to do is collect leather from some Tabulks/beasts in WoD and then get its reward. +Used Salvage Yards.

How do i achieve that ? I do not have WoD yet, but i am currently waiting for it to be added in Battle Chest - Pretty much as MoP did.(It would be stupid of them to add WoD into a separate pack from Battle Chest, for it was the most "idiotic" expansion ever....). Either way, can you give me some Tips to get ~1k gold per day, please? I admit i have NO idea of running a garrison, and when a friend of mine gave me his account, i firstly had a look on my garrison. The only think i knew how to do is collect leather from some Tabulks/beasts in WoD and then get its reward. +Used Salvage Yards.
For the first day maybe u can just solo raids like Ireland's heroic or something. Each boss gives 125 gold and selling all the stuff that drops will give you 2-3.5k gold. It's not the most effective method but it does work.

Hey Lenny,
If you're ever unsure about a certain chain, try to look the desired quest up at wowpedia.org. It lists the chains/quests needed to unlock the one you're after :)

Wow head is far better. It even shows the location of the questgiver and objective.

For the first day maybe u can just solo raids like Ireland's heroic or something. Each boss gives 125 gold and selling all the stuff that drops will give you 2-3.5k gold. It's not the most effective method but it does work.

Its basically 9k a week if you spend up to 4-5 hours a day. With garrison i am told people can easily make 1k per day on a 20 min basis. That's why i am interested in the garrison Stuff. But i'd rather go on bleeding hollow. Take 40 mins of a day every day and do some farming on BFD. Since it doesn't only give me an amount of 20k + during the week. But RoP drops there, which doubles the chance of me gaining a 400k monthly amount.

Its basically 9k a week if you spend up to 4-5 hours a day. With garrison i am told people can easily make 1k per day on a 20 min basis. That's why i am interested in the garrison Stuff. But i'd rather go on bleeding hollow. Take 40 mins of a day every day and do some farming on BFD. Since it doesn't only give me an amount of 20k + during the week. But RoP drops there, which doubles the chance of me gaining a 400k monthly amount.

Oh I spelt firelands as ireland!

>:) or we can do all of them... I'm not sure we can make 1k gold in garrison in a WoD trial garrison tho I'm making only 70 gold per mission

>:) or we can do all of them... I'm not sure we can make 1k gold in garrison in a WoD trial garrison tho I'm making only 70 gold per mission

It is not the first time Allybeboba has mentioned this. I only made a amount of 150 gold a day with a WoD non-trial garrison. And i think it is more than possible. We just don't know the way yet. The answer he can give will take him some time because you need to explain how garrisons work etc, but i would love to know about it. Also, if you have like 5+ 100s with 1k per day, it means 5k+ per day... pretty much awesome.

It is not the first time Allybeboba has mentioned this. I only made a amount of 150 gold a day with a WoD non-trial garrison. And i think it is more than possible. We just don't know the way yet. The answer he can give will take him some time because you need to explain how garrisons work etc, but i would love to know about it. Also, if you have like 5+ 100s with 1k per day, it means 5k+ per day... pretty much awesome.

... :( I've got 5 90s on 5 different servers

An efficient Garrison will take months to ramp up. And you can make your sub gold from doing just that alone. I made the largest portion of my gold up to WoD in Jewelcrafting/Inscription/Enchanting. Of coarse I made a bit of gold from the other professions and from profession leveling kits, but the lion's share came from those three. With Jewelcrafting being the granddaddy of them all. WoD killed that market... Now, in WoD, enchanting is the top dog for me. I still sell a few leveling kits. Not many though.
Who knows what Legion will bring. 4-6 months before 7.0 drops I will start stockpiling stuff so I can make gold for when the patch hits. That's why I have guild banks. Just for stockpiling for patches.
I also have "business deals" all over the place. I have a huge network of people that I buy mats from directly and sell them on the AH. That is how my lowbies are able to make gold on new servers.
For instance, on a few servers I do not have a toon over level 20. Yet, I have between quite a bit of gold on those severs. All from buying/selling/trading items. Or from making deals with other players. Making gold in WoW can be a game unto itself. Just another facet of the game people do not even consider.

The Consortium - Your Source For Everything WoW Gold - Consortium WoW Gold Featured Content

/cheers

Last edited by a moderator:
WoD killed quite a lot of professions. It seems legion may hurt enchanting pretty bad.

We used to be able to make more, much more. But it got nerfed. Now, gold missions have diminishing returns. If you have one or two level 3 maxed out Garrisons like me, you probably would not have noticed a difference. But some people were churning that sh*t out like nobody's business. Some people had as many as 30-35 garrisons going and were raking in upwards of 50k PER DAY. And that is what caused the nerf.
There is a long long time to ramp up time an efficient level 3 Garrison with correct distribution of epic ilvl 375 followers. It is not something you can power level in one day or simply grind out in a few hours.

/cheers

To increase the input of your gold you need to recruit followers with the Treasure hunter ability. It doubles the treasure. So a 100 gold mission is 200. If you have two followers with this trait then this produces 400 gold!!! Almost half way to 1000 in one mission by changing two followers.
Half of my followers have the treasure hunter trait on my main, a few double my resources input, several have epic riding(reduce mission time).
On my alt, 75% of my follower have treasure hunter the trait.
The only reason I have the resources gatherers on my main is because of the shipyard.

There are plenty of nice Garrison guides out there. I am sure WoWhead has one. Better than one I could ever produce!

/cheers

Users who are viewing this thread