Questions & Answers

I need to put it on BoP gear tho

I can't think of a Stamina glove enchant that can be applied at level 20, to BoP gear. You might have to go with some Dodge/Parry on that slot instead.

I need to put it on BoP gear tho

you can only put it on gloves which is in your bag. thus the only possible way in adding it to bop on low lvl is :
- to do a dungen with high lvl player
- get item you need
- let high level get it and enchant it
- exploit trade while enchanting it at last sec before trade. (if it hasn't been fixed)

Note that some are not dumb. ppl will see that you got bop item with enchant it is not possible to obtain as low lvl.
Several people got bans and item removed for exploiting gem slot on gloves this way.

Also may wanna tell what item u wanna enchant for lol? as ppl said already there is not a item that worth the effort.

Last edited by a moderator:
you can only put it on gloves which is in your bag. thus the only possible way in adding it to bop on low lvl is :
- to do a dungen with high lvl player
- get item you need
- let high level get it and enchant it
- exploit trade while enchanting it at last sec before trade. (if it hasn't been fixed)

Note that some are not dumb. ppl will see that you got bop item with enchant it is not possible to obtain as low lvl.
Several people got bans and item removed for exploiting gem slot on gloves this way.

Also may wanna tell what item u wanna enchant for lol? as ppl said already there is not a item that worth the effort.
Well I wanted to enchantSkeletal Gauntlets - Item - World of Warcraft with some kind of Stam enchant as I already have a strength enchanted one.

Why aren't the BoA necklaces on Darkmoon Fearie yet ? As they aren't even guild BoAs or Honor ones.

If i made a thread on Us.Battle.net telling blizzard to put them in darkmoon faerie, would the community back me up ?

This would help pure f2p accounts A lot i believe.

Why aren't the BoA necklaces on Darkmoon Fearie yet ? As they aren't even guild BoAs or Honor ones.

If i made a thread on Us.Battle.net telling blizzard to put them in darkmoon faerie, would the community back me up ?

This would help pure f2p accounts A lot i believe.

It took awhile for the shields to be added to the Darkmoon Faire, if I remember correctly. I don't know if the community would actually back such a thing, but hey, it's worth a shot.

It took awhile for the shields to be added to the Darkmoon Faire, if I remember correctly. I don't know if the community would actually back such a thing, but hey, it's worth a shot.

Yeah, i will make a thread on WoW Forums, and Tweet to Blizzard's devs.

Anyone that's a F2P Priest main and can help me (just need to use your knowledge / tricks) in a vide?

I not a super pro priest, but i can say it is not a hard class to play. What you should focus mostly on, is positioning. Don't shield everyone when they're not even getting attacked, it makes it easier for their shamans to just purge it and let it go to waste. Before using guise, shield yourself, to make it last longer if you have dots on you. Try to use your penance as a fake-cast.

I not a super pro priest, but i can say it is not a hard class to play. What you should focus mostly on, is positioning. Don't shield everyone when they're not even getting attacked, it makes it easier for their shamans to just purge it and let it go to waste. Before using guise, shield yourself, to make it last longer if you have dots on you. Try to use your penance as a fake-cast.

if u bubble anyone be4 he enters combat, bubble absorvs double the dmg, dunno if that still works.

shield guise is the kind of tricks I was looking for :) will the absorb also shield the clone from other attacks or it works just on dots?

Anyone that's a F2P Priest main and can help me (just need to use your knowledge / tricks) in a vide?

- macro for every spell as:
#showtooltip
/cast [@mouseover,exists][] spell name

- always stick with group and spam nova while not on mount.
- dot every enemy you can
- bubble everyone if disc
- macro /stopcasting to Spectral Guise and holy fire.
use Spectral Guise only when you get locked by rogue or when about to die.
use holy fire as execute to ninjah kills
- get KuiNameplates - Unit Frames - World of Warcraft Addons - Curse or anything else that shows debuffs ez.
- use Interrupt Bar to track fake casts.
- make 2 different macros for Penance, flash heal, buble. 1 macro heal/attack target, 2 heals only you.

and most important, stop playing aids classes.

Last edited by a moderator:
if u bubble anyone be4 he enters combat, bubble absorvs double the dmg, dunno if that still works.

It has been discussed on the 19s section before, that if the enemy team as shamans, you'd better not bubble everyone when midfight is about to start.

Sorry if this is asked a lot, I haven't seen it mentioned much in a bunch of the scaling threads:

Why do people use minor speed over blurred speed/boar's speed?

I asked a friend of mine who's getting into a f2p because lolwodcontent and he said maybe the stat+speed enchants speed portion don't stack with gift cloak enchant speed. That seems reasonable to me, but I'm just curious if that's true :)

Sorry if this is asked a lot, I haven't seen it mentioned much in a bunch of the scaling threads:

Why do people use minor speed over blurred speed/boar's speed?

I asked a friend of mine who's getting into a f2p because lolwodcontent and he said maybe the stat+speed enchants speed portion don't stack with gift cloak enchant speed. That seems reasonable to me, but I'm just curious if that's true :)

Yes. Your friend is correct Minor Speed is the only boot enchant that stacks with gift of ___ cloak enchant

Madhombre just pointed out to me that I am able to invite my unlinked f2p x-realm.
Some time ago this was only possible with my linked f2p.
When was this changed?

The whole reason to have an additional unlinked acc just became pointless to me.

Madhombre just pointed out to me that I am able to invite my unlinked f2p x-realm.
Some time ago this was only possible with my linked f2p.
When was this changed?

The whole reason to have an additional unlinked acc just became pointless to me.

Can You explain this in more detail?

Sure Crystal.

1. For years I had a p2p-account and a linked f2p-account.
2. I used to invite my f2p-chars with my army of p2p-Dks for realm hopping. (AGM and chests). Back then it was not possible to invite unlinked f2p-chars x-realm - only on the same realm.
3. I made an additional starter-account (unlinked) some weeks ago. The reason therefore was my weird sense of purity. I wanted to have a pure f2p-char that has achieved everything (gear, acms, etc) by himself. My linked f2p-chars got 2 AGMs in 2 days, BC and MoP tabards in 5-6 hours, opened 20-30 chests per day and so on.
4. Now, as I learned today, this is possible also for my unlinked acc. Makes me somehow want to delete my new unlinked priest again.

Nothing's worth anything anymore nowadays....

Users who are viewing this thread