Questions & Answers

20 Cloth stamina set?

items I know:
shoulders(stam'd magi mantle)
back(ghostlands rep cloak)
chest(mystic's robe if I remember the name)
wep(dawnblade and old crafty)
belt(tarantula)
boots(spidersilk I believe)

BiS cloth stamina items I need to know:
Head(lucky fishing hat, or alternatively +3stam grandfathered boa helm, any other options?)
neck
bracers
gloves(specifically BoE gloves for 12stam chant)
pants(assuming boa with 7stam thread)
rings

if anyone can help me out I'd appreciate it!

20 Cloth stamina set?

items I know:
belt(tarantula)

Head(lucky fishing hat, or alternatively +3stam grandfathered boa helm, any other options?)
neck
bracers
rings

neck is heirloom
bracers is ivycloth of stamina
gloves are Ravens Claws, yes boe
boa

rings:
all these are 7 stam
ellos band
hoggers shiny
stillerwater signet
garrosh pardon/ring of pardons
blood ring

Last edited by a moderator:
20 Cloth stamina set?

items I know:
belt(tarantula)

neck
bracers
rings

Since you have access to Heirlooms. The neck would have the highest stamina.

BTW you cannot but Gladiators inscription on MM but you can on heirloom shoulders.

You can check the scaling thread.

Sweetsidney

20 Cloth stamina set?

items I know:
belt(tarantula)

neck
bracers
rings

'

another quick question. What is the alliance equivalent of the ghostlands rep stamina cloak? Or what is BiS for stamina in the cloak slot for alliance?

Danke ^^

'

another quick question. What is the alliance equivalent of the ghostlands rep stamina cloak? Or what is BiS for stamina in the cloak slot for alliance?

Danke ^^

The one from randoms, i don't think there is a better cloak on alliance side.

'

Danke ^^

Did you check that scaling index? The satchel stamina cloak cloak scales to 10 stamina. And the heirloom cloak scales to +8.

Sweetsidney

Is it possible to get chest,shoulder and weapon heirlooms in one week of DMF? And what's the maximum amount of tickets f2p twink can get in one week?

around 280-300 tickets... with dailies/artifacts/proffession quests and the one that you buy with darkmoon fish tokens...
heirlooms costs 50 ticket per piece armor that means you need 100 for shoulders and chest and weapons 75 for 2handed 50 for one handed and shields, trinkets costs around 70 tokens... that means with one char you can farm them...

when i started you needed 110 tickets for shoulders and max was one loom per darkmoon and we were converting honor to justice for buying the other parts :p

I have asked this question in-game but 'd ;ike to confirm

As f2p you can make only coarse sharpening Stones but a lvl20 normally can use heavy sharpening Stones

if i stockpile heavy sharpening Stones will i be able to use it on a lvl20 vet once my subscription ends?

thx!

Did Medi gave up on sfk ? i got 2407 runs. does it make me the leader of madness?

I have asked this question in-game but 'd ;ike to confirm

As f2p you can make only coarse sharpening Stones but a lvl20 normally can use heavy sharpening Stones

if i stockpile heavy sharpening Stones will i be able to use it on a lvl20 vet once my subscription ends?

thx!

Yes, it has nothing to do with your Blacksmith skill, just character level.

Not sure if this is the place to post a question like this, but I was wondering, would someone that has access to most heirlooms (ie helm, legs, cloak, neck) be considered F2P even if they use only F2P chants?

My sub has ended, but becuase I used to be P2P, I have access to all but the latest loom rings from the shipyard.

I want to start a Hunter, but would I be considered F2P, or some hybrid Vet / F2P?

Thoughts?

Not sure if this is the place to post a question like this, but I was wondering, would someone that has access to most heirlooms (ie helm, legs, cloak, neck) be considered F2P even if they use only F2P chants?

My sub has ended, but becuase I used to be P2P, I have access to all but the latest loom rings from the shipyard.

I want to start a Hunter, but would I be considered F2P, or some hybrid Vet / F2P?

Thoughts?

Unless you're doing 10v10 no f2p will care about the looms

Users who are viewing this thread