Questions & Answers

So I tried making a new wow account but the site wouldn't let me make one, so I decided to make a new battle.net account wich worked. But now I want to merge the two wow accounts together but it just doesn't work. Can anybody help me please?

I wouldn't be able to help with merging them but I know that if you wanted to add on another client (such as wow1, wow2, wow3, etc.) you would need one of those key codes that come with expansion boxes and game time card boxes. You have to put it in somewhere and it creates a new account (client) for your battle net account. I have w few codes if you'd like one.

I wouldn't be able to help with merging them but I know that if you wanted to add on another client (such as wow1, wow2, wow3, etc.) you would need one of those key codes that come with expansion boxes and game time card boxes. You have to put it in somewhere and it creates a new account (client) for your battle net account. I have w few codes if you'd like one.

If you're willing to give me one, then yes please. :)

So I tried making a new wow account but the site wouldn't let me make one, so I decided to make a new battle.net account wich worked. But now I want to merge the two wow accounts together but it just doesn't work. Can anybody help me please?

Get RAF'd and you get more starter edition accounts.

Is Aerie Peak still the server to play on?

(Population and activity wise) Thanks!

edit: should add I'm US

Last edited by a moderator:
Is blizzard no longer de-leveling players?

Well they never have really, but sometimes you strike oil. For awhile recently they did it cause they screwed up with the xp-off thing on veterans below 20 but since they fixed that they are probably back to the old way of doing it.

Well they never have really, but sometimes you strike oil. For awhile recently they did it cause they screwed up with the xp-off thing on veterans below 20 but since they fixed that they are probably back to the old way of doing it.

They have no fixed it, i still get unlocked xp as i did before when i upgraded

managed to get a toon deleveled for that purpose back at the start of wod

people are telling me that too, but recently i asked a GM for game time to buy a token and when i got the game time my xp was turned back on

Wait you levels to 21 that explains alot. It has normalt been 19 Twinks that went vet but this is something very different.

Do this chant and this one scale the same or the tooltip is right and the inscription req one is better ?

It probably is but it probably isn't working Unless you have the required inskription like engi goggles w/o engi.

Users who are viewing this thread