Questions & Answers

Not sure if this is the place to post a question like this, but I was wondering, would someone that has access to most heirlooms (ie helm, legs, cloak, neck) be considered F2P even if they use only F2P chants?

My sub has ended, but becuase I used to be P2P, I have access to all but the latest loom rings from the shipyard.

I want to start a Hunter, but would I be considered F2P, or some hybrid Vet / F2P?

Thoughts?
Any questions are welcome here.
You would fall into the Veteran category. Starters(f2p) do not have access to guild heirlooms, or any end game heirlooms such the shipyard rings or void trinket. And are very limited are with their enchanting choices.
Many Starters(not all) have the same disdain for Veterans/P2P 20's as they do for people that play at level 29 players for some reason. Be ready for that.

Not sure if this is the place to post a question like this, but I was wondering, would someone that has access to most heirlooms (ie helm, legs, cloak, neck) be considered F2P even if they use only F2P chants?

My sub has ended, but becuase I used to be P2P, I have access to all but the latest loom rings from the shipyard.

I want to start a Hunter, but would I be considered F2P, or some hybrid Vet / F2P?

Thoughts?

Linked F2P.

F2P restricted vet.

Whatever. Make the char you like and play the way you want. It's a free world..

..of Warcraft.

Question... hunters (any class): what are your favorite pets for arenas and why? Which one do you think does the most damage?
To other classes apart from hunters: which hunter pets are most annoying to you?

Be descriptive please.

Question... hunters (any class): what are your favorite pets for arenas and why? Which one do you think does the most damage?
To other classes apart from hunters: which hunter pets are most annoying to you?

Be descriptive please.

To me as a healer, i would give it to Scorpion. The pet offers healing reduction and is really offensive. For a defensive play, i would go for Bear (Stam increase 10%) or the one that provides Versatility (Cannot remember which one, sorry). For BM, chimaera for sure.

I absolutely agree with what you';re saying and do usually have a stag(versatility buff) and a scorpion with me. Not very oiften a bear. Was wondering what people think about cats, are they any good? Not a huge BM fan, I like the worm (have it) but I dont see many people win with this shxt, Also, yes, The double buff from the worm is nice but in practice....any skilled BM to state an opinion here?
Also, I find that the hydra's mastery buff is bugged, it just doesnt apply to the character , is it just me or it rly is bugged?
And btw, I hate that certain pet skills arent allowed in arena- I mean the exotic abilities and stuff, I know few of them.

I need the achievements, but it's indeed a nightmare for ally vs all these bulky 29s

edit: maybe for Horde it's also unpleasant vs ally 29s, I don't play horde so I have no idea.

It is indeed.

Is there any way to get a level 20 into a timewalking dungeon? Vets can get rep from the badges because they're account-wide, but I need to get inside as a F2P.
If you find any way tell me please! (paying with a like ;O :O :O )

No

Now pay with that like ^^

I don't know if this has been answered before or written somewhere but how many years/months are required for
Veteran status/green name?

I need the achievements, but it's indeed a nightmare for ally vs all these bulky 29s

edit: maybe for Horde it's also unpleasant vs ally 29s, I don't play horde so I have no idea.

It is indeed.

Fact is that Alliance stopped queueing before Blizzard purged a lot of bots (mostly Russians) and listening to Alliance whining in AV glory days, Horde used to win due to botting...

So you don't know how it should work now

Users who are viewing this thread