Questions & Answers

5/5 defias or tunic of westfall for a vet hunt? im missing the boots so tunic would be easier for me tho

Since when are enchants nerfed? +6 hp instead of +15hp chest etc. Is fishing/cooking/first aid limited to 100 aswell? What is the best mount you can get without paying irl money, buying the game or having another character apart from F2P one? (excluding alliance reputation mounts).

Since when are enchants nerfed? +6 hp instead of +15hp chest etc. Is fishing/cooking/first aid limited to 100 aswell? What is the best mount you can get without paying irl money, buying the game or having another character apart from F2P one? (excluding alliance reputation mounts).

Enchants have been nerfed since the start of WoD and yes, secondary professions are now limited to 100. Mount is personal, but I like the ones from DMF, noblegarden and love is in the air.

What pet should I use as a BM in arenas while pugging? I'm interested in a good passive for BM (like a 5% crit) but also a decent pet ability, especially something to increase my damage output to that target or apply mortal wounds.

A fluffy look appreciated as well.
Core hound is great if u want something fluffy

2h staff vs 2x mace/sword for BM F2P monk? Which is better, why and how big is the difference? As far as I see people use both of them , and none of them can give proper anwser.

1h 2x. Does about a bit more than 6 points of damage... But why bm...

If I queue into AB against ten 29's including duopaladin's premade, with a team of 20's, then wipe the floor with them... am I allowed to dance on his corpse after he spent the whole game /spitting?

Wouldn't he have afk'ed at the slightest hint of a 3-2 cap?

What would be the best spec for F2P hunter. I have about 40% crit if it matters. I think it's MM due to Aimed shot, but I'm not sure...

Thanks in advance!

Users who are viewing this thread