Questions & Answers

Activity Feed - Community - World of Warcraft

The Day of the Dead achievements. Anyone knows anything about Day of the Dead being early this year? Srsly tho, how can I get them now?
The costumes for the achievements were from last year and they were available only for p2ps cause of their cost (which was 100g i believe) and in 6.2 the costumes became toys,
i think the toys are bugged atm that they count for the achievement without having the actual event live.

Last edited by a moderator:
I am building a glass cannon, Strength stacking (Fury) Warrior, DPS is my first priority.

What is the stat priority for this build? Here is my view, let me know if I am wrong.

Strength>Versatility>Haste>Critical Strike.

Stat priority mainly would be Crusader Crusader > strength > vers > crit > haste

Last edited by a moderator:
Haste is overrated but if you must know, look up guides on google, from Icyviens (I know, its not TI, but calm down sons)

Honestly I take Stam/Crit/Haste enchants instead of str or ap on bracers/gloves because you can pick up so much str from weapon swapping crusader I don't think 5 str/5 ap matters that much. Also, I prefer crit because you're really only killing healers/hp targets with Wild Strike crits. I cringe at 35% haste, 10% crit. I'd rather have 30% crit, 15% haste.

so on 25162626452 run of sfk in chest i came across this.

29mq260.jpg

first time in 4 years i seeing this.
even wowhead dont mention it lol.
Coral Band - Item - World of Warcraft

is there any other " of " stats that are not listed there?

As of WoD, jewelery has been found to have "of the striking". First found out by 39s and 29s for their Crafted Rings. I have yet to see Armor roll with these stats.

As of WoD, jewelery has been found to have "of the striking". First found out by 39s and 29s for their Crafted Rings. I have yet to see Armor roll with these stats.
Cool, so there should be few more other suffixis out there then or this one is the only one?

anyone got Magician's Mantle from opening chests in hillbrad/arathi/wetlands after 6.1? i'm at 150+ chests since 6.1 dropped, found at least 2 times every other item but still no MM

yes. same goes for dungeon chests.

It'll be 3/3/3, 99.3% sure

Yeah, I was only hoping for an irregularity since it seems this particular roll was added recently; similar to Apprentice Robes.

3/3/3 would be the pattern for an item of that quality :/ One can dream.

for vets, does Int = Spellpower?
or there some advantage in Int the i'm not seeing?

Users who are viewing this thread