Questions & Answers

Last edited by a moderator:
Has anyone here created an unlinked account and somewhat "progressed" through f2p? I think it would be somewhat fun to grind out heirlooms to achieve "BIS" or achievements such as Ambassador or 100k honorable kills. Creating sort of an endgame experience for f2p. Just wondering if anyone has done it and would recommend it for the experience or tell me I would be wasting my time lol. thanks.

we have been doing that for the past 4 years

weird question guys but how long does it take to reach lvl 85 from 55 with the xp bonus from DPR, chest and shoulder looms? assuming u play 3-4 hours a day

are the winners for stranglethorn fishing tournament shared between cross realms? i have always thought that they were. but comments on wowhead have inconsistent information, even some of the newest posts

I do believe stv is cross realm cuz the first guy that won while I was doing it was from barthilas but on wow head it says winners are not shared cross realm

I do believe stv is cross realm cuz the first guy that won while I was doing it was from barthilas but on wow head it says winners are not shared cross realm

reading further it says announcements are cross realm but winners are not shared. so you will actually hear announcements for more than 3 winners. in that case i should try it more often and take note of the winners' realms from the announcements

are the winners for stranglethorn fishing tournament shared between cross realms? i have always thought that they were. but comments on wowhead have inconsistent information, even some of the newest posts

merged realms are shared, cross realms are not.

It's impossible to get to Drek as EU Alliance vs all these 29s, so I'm asking here:

anyone knows/remembers how hard Drek hits vs mail armor target? Any abilities? And how much health he has? Same question for Galvangar.

Thanks in advance :)

how many guards?

It's impossible to get to Drek as EU Alliance vs all these 29s, so I'm asking here:

anyone knows/remembers how hard Drek hits vs mail armor target? Any abilities? And how much health he has? Same question for Galvangar.

not impossible, ive done it 2 or 3times.

I think Vann+2 hit my guar for 3.3k. And I have almost 50% armor. After I saw that I canceled my plans for a stamina stack, nature resist, all in tank :-/

Anyone succesfully farmed talon of vultros from the rare mob? Or know any estimated droprates for the dagger or whatever.

I thought the 0,16% or something that wowhead says was wrong when I got a dagger on my first kill on another toon, but now I've killed a good ~20 birds with no luck. Any help?

Anyone succesfully farmed talon of vultros from the rare mob? Or know any estimated droprates for the dagger or whatever.

I thought the 0,16% or something that wowhead says was wrong when I got a dagger on my first kill on another toon, but now I've killed a good ~20 birds with no luck. Any help?

I got it under 20 kills on my rogue. So keep it up!

If you get bored, go kill the Saldean family and try to lure some loomed lvlers into attacking you. :) Had some fun times 1v5. Untill the lvl 100 scrubs show up. :p

But even outsmarting them with LoS can be fun. :)

Got it on 1 st kill and then nada for like 15 but I've head the nummer 8% somewhere.

Guys since when did an agm have a sell price? I just seemed to have noticed it today

i'm a computer noob, I have a question about video card.
my pc's motherboard is dead, that what they told me.
and i'm currently playing in non gaming laptop(short games). planning to go back to pc, once I get a affortable price.
question:
some computer comes with intergrated graphic card. I am able to play wow with them(laptop).
but are there any short coming/side effect? like shorten the processor/video card/mother board life spam? risk of over heat?

I also find that wow minimal recommendation doesn't say anything about intergraded card.
https://us.battle.net/support/en/article/world-of-warcraft-system-requirements

should I just use a intergrated video card for my new pc, or save some money and get some minimal graphic card?

Users who are viewing this thread