Questions & Answers

Can anyone tell me where to find Magefist Gloves? I would assume chests, but I'm not sure. According to wowhead it's just a rare drop from lvl 19-21 mobs. Thanks in advance.

prospector axe, magefist gloves, ironpatch sword and stormbringer belt and a few other blues are ilvl 20 and you can only find 21+ in chests. Your best bet for these is to farm either rares or SFK and WC.

Magefist gloves do drop from chests, but they're fairly uncommon.

Most people seem to have the most luck farming SFK for them.

I pick pocketed a worn junk box off Gravis Slipknot - NPC - World of Warcraft and could not open it with a silver key. I copied that toon onto the PTR and was able to get it open and it was indeed a junkbox. Is the contents of the box determined at the time you pickpocket it or when you open it?

Never heard of any1 getting them from chests and I've opened alot of boxes. Do you have anything to confirm that Magefist, Stormbringer belt or any of the other 15 rares drop from chests.

I pick pocketed a worn junk box off Gravis Slipknot - NPC - World of Warcraft and could not open it with a silver key. I copied that toon onto the PTR and was able to get it open and it was indeed a junkbox. Is the contents of the box determined at the time you pickpocket it or when you open it?
When you open it.

Never heard of any1 getting them from chests and I've opened alot of boxes. Do you have anything to confirm that Magefist, Stormbringer belt or any of the other 15 rares drop from chests.

When you open it.

I've gotten 2 pairs of Magefist Gloves from chests in Stonetalon Mountains over the past 3 years.

I don't know how I can prove that, other than by expressing my certainty. I remember every relevant item I've ever gotten from a chest.

I've gotten 2 pairs of Magefist Gloves from chests in Stonetalon Mountains over the past 3 years.

I don't know how I can prove that, other than by expressing my certainty. I remember every relevant item I've ever gotten from a chest.

I've farmed alot of chests and I know people who have farmed alot more chests and none has ever seen a 15 item. I've gotten more 15 items in hillsbrad by killing mobs that atk me when opening chests than from actual chests. I've never heard of anyone seeing level 15 items in chests you will have to excuse my suprise.

I'm a returning player (quit during WotLK) and am planning to just rock a f2p account. I paid for one month so I could get some more Heirlooms and get some enchants before going vet.

I recently read somewhere that I can't use enchants stored on vellums once I revert to f2p. I've got enchants on vellums in a couple characters' bags ready to go for once I gear up, but I'd love if someone could confirm or deny that I have to use them before my time runs out.

I'm a returning player (quit during WotLK) and am planning to just rock a f2p account. I paid for one month so I could get some more Heirlooms and get some enchants before going vet.

I recently read somewhere that I can't use enchants stored on vellums once I revert to f2p. I've got enchants on vellums in a couple characters' bags ready to go for once I gear up, but I'd love if someone could confirm or deny that I have to use them before my time runs out.

You have to use them before your time runs out.

I've farmed alot of chests and I know people who have farmed alot more chests and none has ever seen a 15 item. I've gotten more 15 items in hillsbrad by killing mobs that atk me when opening chests than from actual chests. I've never heard of anyone seeing level 15 items in chests you will have to excuse my suprise.

Gotten both of them before. Just bad RNG for you, I guess.

I can't seem to find the seduction spell for succubus on my affliction warlock... Is it demo and destro only?

I can't seem to find the seduction spell for succubus on my affliction warlock... Is it demo and destro only?
I haven't played 20s in a while, but as I recall, Seduction is actually a higher level spell. You only get it when you enter a BG and scale up to 29. Then you can find in in your pet's spellbook, and macro it.

Anyone can correct me if I'm wrong.

Am I being punk'd?
Idk. I've only ever seen them drop in SFK, and I don't think is was from chests. It could have been that someone looted a chest and I only saw the roll screen pop up. Not sure.

As far as chests in the world, I don't think so. I've farmed multiple MMs, and never seen a single pair of Magefists. Also, no one on BWL ever reported finding any in chests.

Last edited by a moderator:

I would have to second this one. SFK is your best bet if you intend to grind for them. There are plenty of other great drops in SFK too. You may get lucky!
Good Luck!

/cheers
Sweetsidney

I haven't played 20s in a while, but as I recall, Seduction is actually a higher level spell. You only get it when you enter a BG and scale up to 29. Then you can find in in your pet's spellbook, and macro it.

Anyone can correct me if I'm wrong.

Idk. I've only ever seen them drop in SFK, and I don't think is was from chests. It could have been that someone looted a chest and I only saw the roll screen pop up. Not sure.

As far as chests in the world, I don't think so. I've farmed multiple MMs, and never seen a single pair of Magefists. Also, no one on BWL ever reported finding any in chests.

That's what I said. Thank you reasonable person.

Here is a more explicit explanation. Go into bg. Open spell book. Find seduction and drag to pet bar. Now u can use both in and out of bg. GL.

Users who are viewing this thread