Questions & Answers

Thanks man :)

Any thoughts about rogue class in 6.2? Assassination getting a pretty major buff (+30% muti and envenom damage IIRC), combat gets a slight buff of 10% to sinister and evisc aswell. Right now combat seems to be better and generally the go-to spec, but what about in 6.2? Anyone done any calculations? Would 2x ToV be bis muti? How would you gear assa in 6.2? Or do you think combat will still be best :p

Even an answer for 1 question is enough, do not be overwhelmed by the amount of question marks used :)

Hey everyone!

I wonder if anyone could confirm that you still get a free trial every ~3 months. I know quite a few players used their Wod trial back then and those should now be eglible for another few days.

Is the 40% healing increase for rshams an additive or multiplier to the spellpower tooltip?

Is the 40% healing increase for rshams an additive or multiplier to the spellpower tooltip?

your heals are 1.4 times stronger so its multiplicative, on the other hand this also means that 40% of your heal is added to the previous value, so it can also be interpreted as additive;)
ok, I didn't get what you meant by additive or multiplicative in any case:
no spec heal was 639 with resto spec its 895=1.4*639

anyone know how honor point from random bg is given? when we win sometimes we get 100 sometimes 50. when we lose sometimes we get 25 sometimes nothing. but there isnt a consistent pattern to it

If it's your first win of the day.

I will take WoD 10 day trial grab an illusion for my 20 and I will not be locked out of that toon

Right ;3?
nah. any lvl 20 and below are playable. where u went and what u did game does not care. however don't stay in draenor after time lapses as it may lead to lock.

I was wondering if we could get a list compiled of the best races for each class?

I always have difficulty rolling a new character, I always go looks > racial but sometimes its undeniable that certain races are better.

(Orc warrior comes to mind, healers laughing in my face makes me sad T_T)

When I want to start a new character, I review the racial abilities and base stats for each race.

Users who are viewing this thread