Questions & Answers

Does anyone know if low level enchants are scaled? I made accurate scope(+3) on one toon mailed it to my 20 Hunter but it only showed up on bow as scope +1. The toon making the scope was also a 20. On the tool tip for my leatherworker it's showing Heavy Armor Kit as +1 rather than Wowhead's listing as +3.
If this has been explained before please point me in the right direction.

Thanks for any help you have to offer.

Does anyone know if low level enchants are scaled? I made accurate scope(+3) on one toon mailed it to my 20 Hunter but it only showed up on bow as scope +1. The toon making the scope was also a 20. On the tool tip for my leatherworker it's showing Heavy Armor Kit as +1 rather than Wowhead's listing as +3.
If this has been explained before please point me in the right direction.

Thanks for any help you have to offer.

Yes all enchants scale down since 5.4 and then scaled down further in 6.0

on a original F2P account, is the chauffered mount put into your mount tab or mailed

can wow token be used after subscription expires? or does it have to be used while a subscription is active?

So I was messing around with it last night. You can not buy a WoW token form Blizzard while you don't have a sub. Which is I think is wrong and will get fixed. You just get the "trial can't access the Blizzard store message" Why would they not allow you to buy time... So anyways you need a valid sub to buy from them.

However, you can buy them with in game gold through the auction house. It looks like it's around 21k right now https://wowtoken.info/. You can't acquire any gold past 10 if you are a trial so you would have to have 21k already in your bags to do this. But it looks like that's fair game, I could access it and trying to buy said "you don't have enough money". It's on the front page of the auction house, last row.

So I was messing around with it last night. You can not buy a WoW token form Blizzard while you don't have a sub. Which is I think is wrong and will get fixed. You just get the "trial can't access the Blizzard store message" Why would they not allow you to buy time... So anyways you need a valid sub to buy from them.

However, you can buy them with in game gold through the auction house. It looks like it's around 21k right now https://wowtoken.info/. You can't acquire any gold past 10 if you are a trial so you would have to have 21k already in your bags to do this. But it looks like that's fair game, I could access it and trying to buy said "you don't have enough money". It's on the front page of the auction house, last row.

but if we have bought a wow token using gold while our sub is active, and then let our sub expire, can we still activate the token? or will there be a message saying trial cannot perform this action similar to enchanting scrolls? i guess we need someone who has bought a wow token sub for their sub to expire to find out

I've been looking at the stats for Blackened Defias Leggings and Blackened Defias Gloves. All the threads say this is BIS for BM Monks. Unclear to me whether rogues get benefit b/c of the bonus armor. what i cant figure out is how one figures out the bonus armor boost. its not mentioned in wowhead. I've been trying to figure out how to switch out gear on https://www.askmrrobot.com/wow/player, but so far, unclear to me. Advise please as, for example, http://www.twinkinfo.com/forums/f43/gear-scaling-index-61966/ shows same stats for leggings of the fang and defias leggings in BGs. SO I want to SEE the difference myself.

Last edited by a moderator:
What's to figure out? It says +10. If you want to test what it actually does, equip it in a BG and check your stats before and after.

The obvious answer to this is that i haven't farmed it yet. That is a significant grinding project - especially on two toons.
I don't know where you got the +10 from either. Gloves scale to +7 agi and leggins to +11 agi . In fact, given the heavy weighting toward primary stats in WOD, gloves of the fang scale to +10 agi which is signficant and therefore would be a better choice if bonus armor is not an important consideration - say on a rogue.

The obvious answer to this is that i haven't farmed it yet. That is a significant grinding project - especially on two toons.
I don't know where you got the +10 from either. Gloves scale to +7 agi and leggins to +11 agi . In fact, given the heavy weighting toward primary stats in WOD, gloves of the fang scale to +10 agi which is signficant and therefore would be a better choice if bonus armor is not an important consideration - say on a rogue.

The bonus armor is +10. Obviously that's only useful in tank spec. Not worth it for rogues at all. That said, rogues are best to farm it because you can sap one. Kill one. Then restealth and they respawn. Saves walking in and out and resetting the dungeon.

The bonus armor is +10. Obviously that's only useful in tank spec. Not worth it for rogues at all. That said, rogues are best to farm it because you can sap one. Kill one. Then restealth and they respawn. Saves walking in and out and resetting the dungeon.

Great ! Thanks. But WHERE do you find the +10 bonus armor stat? I see that wowhead say +10 armor if you have two of the pieces. But nowhere does it say BONUS armor. TY.

Great ! Thanks. But WHERE do you find the +10 bonus armor stat? I see that wowhead say +10 armor if you have two of the pieces. But nowhere does it say BONUS armor. TY.

Yes, you need to have two pieces equipped to get the +10 armor. That set bonus is considered bonus armor, even though it doesn't say it.

Users who are viewing this thread