Questions & Answers

It's not a brick but a gritty stone, which is used to sharpen knives for example.
The brusok (sawn lumber) howerer is used as a building material.

Last edited by a moderator:
Furry warrior theorycrafting. Crazed Berserker says "You deal 30% additional damage when wielding only one-handed weapons". That doesn't work in game, as far as I have tested. Can anyone disprove?

Why would you want to use 1Hs over 2Hs anyway? it won't be enough.

You have all probably noticed that your lvl 20 F2P's experience bar isn't empty, and I assume the experience in it is from the last batch of XP gained that made you ding 20.
Could it be possible to reach lvl 21 with a F2P character by finding a way to get a huge amount of XP in one single reward that makes you go up two whole levels? Any idea where one might get such a large amount of XP from?

You have all probably noticed that your lvl 20 F2P's experience bar isn't empty, and I assume the experience in it is from the last batch of XP gained that made you ding 20.
Could it be possible to reach lvl 21 with a F2P character by finding a way to get a huge amount of XP in one single reward that makes you go up two whole levels? Any idea where one might get such a large amount of XP from?

Theoretically yes, but no in practice. And you would probably get locked out of that character when you log out.

no, bar would go 20999/21000 and lock xp.

Several years ago, iaccidentallytwink tried to do this, using a combination of RAF and xp bonus items etc etc etc... the short version is, good idea but it doesn't work. I don't remember now the details of what happened but the bottom line was it wasn't possible. Plus as Tryptozzar said, in today's system it would definitely lock you out of that character.

its an example, the answer is no u cant dig, it will lock 1point from max.

Do you have a source for this information or how do you know?

Several years ago, iaccidentallytwink tried to do this, using a combination of RAF and xp bonus items etc etc etc... the short version is, good idea but it doesn't work. I don't remember now the details of what happened but the bottom line was it wasn't possible. Plus as Tryptozzar said, in today's system it would definitely lock you out of that character.

Interesting, thanks for the info.

[MENTION=385]iaccidentallytwink[/MENTION], do you have the link to some old thread where you talked about this or could explain how it went and what stopped you from succeeding?

Question : when ferals gonna get nerfed to the ground so i can finally play one once again?

Users who are viewing this thread