Questions & Answers

yes you can have multiple accounts of varied status attached to one battle.net account

ok, at least there's still some degree of challange when i do, thanks mon.

does anyone know if fished loot or unlooted fishing loot shows up in the blizzard loot logs? what if i d/c, rather than logout, will items show up in the loot log, or not, like how if you d/c, then a set or what's on your action bars before will not save! ? let me know!!

There was a thread dedicated to "F2P spending, things you can buy as a F2P to keep you gold cap down"
Anyone have a link or remember what it was called?

The item is Eternium Threads.

No no, not to just get rid of gold.
It was a thread composed of all the items F2P people can waste gold on.
Pets and their locations,
Consumables and their locations,
other doodads.

So... I feel like a complete moron now... All this time, I thought that if you stop-exp your toon, then any que for a BG was in a separate special bracket and really long que times. But today, I was informed (to which I verified) that a level 20 that stops-exp has the same que as a toon which doesn't stop-exp. Does this mean I can pimp the sh*t out of a 29 now and go up against F2P 20's????

Should i use elemental force or crusader for prot paladin dps, does crusader proc enough since pally abilities aren't all melee or does that not effect the proc? any other suggestions would be cool too.
Crusader is best

Ele lforce is more for dots n stuff

So I got myself the battlechest a while back and I have cata and mop exp.... Can I use my game keys.... and can someone tell me about the billing n stuff?

Users who are viewing this thread