Questions & Answers

Stick?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I want to start a little team with my friends so here's my question: What is the best classes to use in a team of 3? Knowing that we will do everything F2p has to offer. (BGs, Arenas, PVE) We want to have good DPS and survivability. So yeah, best classes for a team of 3?

I want to start a little team with my friends so here's my question: What is the best classes to use in a team of 3? Knowing that we will do everything F2p has to offer. (BGs, Arenas, PVE) We want to have good DPS and survivability. So yeah, best classes for a team of 3?

For PvE it's 3xHunter (taking in case high level soloing)
PvE dungeons its prot war, disc priest, hunter
For PvP i dont know

That extra 11 stem should help. Right now I'm only sitting on 1400 HP out in the world. Slowly building a real INT set...

Been rocking fang gear with INT shoulders and rings....

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

no. not int. crit stam spirit haste.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Weap enchants proc from it, so poisons probably also do. Not sure bout rage.
I think you do, seeing warriors generate rage from melee white dmg, and that extra swing deals white dmg

no. not int. crit stam spirit haste.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

doesn't int boost spell power and spell crit? what does spirit do? i can't even remember the last time i was OOM.

it's been so long since i've theorycrafted anything... i hate that chardev is dead. >,<

edit: scratch that. i'm on it, and it's working. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
doesn't int boost spell power and spell crit? what does spirit do? i can't even remember the last time i was OOM.

it's been so long since i've theorycrafted anything... i hate that chardev is dead. >,<

edit: scratch that. i'm on it, and it's working. :)

ye 14 int and ur rejuv does 1 more healing. And 0.003% crit.
If you get to spend more time hardcasting in mid you will.

Ahh got it. I was about to get all excited lol. Those stupid pet battles are addicting.

Did anything other than archaeology get introduced w/ the new addition of cataclysm to the battle chest?

Only thing I'm gonna say about the battle chest is that the entire Vashj'ir quest chain is pretty much mandatory. I didn't do it until my fifth 85, and if I every level another toon, I won't leave that zone until I've completed it. It's possibly the best zone/story combination that Blizz has ever done.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread