Questions & Answers

Stick?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
You can dual wield the Regular Thrash Blade with the Upgraded Thrash Blade. The client considers them to be entirely different items so the "Unique" attribute doesn't factor in when equipping them both.

Any thoughts on this for a rogue?

You can dual wield the Regular Thrash Blade with the Upgraded Thrash Blade. The client considers them to be entirely different items so the "Unique" attribute doesn't factor in when equipping them both.

Any thoughts on this for a rogue?

Sounds like a fun idea, but honestly the proc chance is quite shit. But don't let that hold you back, be unique :cool:

Sounds like a fun idea, but honestly the proc chance is quite shit. But don't let that hold you back, be unique :cool:

tell that to fury warriors XD

Would probably be beastly with 2x elemental force enchantments in 5.4.

tell that to fury warriors XD

Would probably be beastly with 2x elemental force enchantments in 5.4.

Each Elemental Force is 10 rppm. No number of extra attacks will increase the number of procs you get. If it were percentage based, it would indeed increase the chance of an Elemental Force proc.

This is why slower weapons proc PPM enchants at a higher percentage than fast weapons.

Edit: Now that I think about it, you could get an extra EF proc if the sword proc procs off of EF. The sword proc copies (or at least used to) the attack off of which it procs; therefore, if a melee were to proc EF and EF were to proc the sword proc, it would proc a 2nd EF.

Last edited by a moderator:

I used Thrash Blade on both my rogues in cata, simply because I wanted to have dual-swords for swag. Now with the new transmog-rules you can be a fancy pants with whatever you were D:

[MENTION=10336]Yde[/MENTION] - why? WHY?!? D:

Yde - why? WHY?!? D:
I'm sorry to those who believed I was doing good things. :(

I am just too stressed in RL to keep up doing what I think is right on TI. I'm too tired and have too little time to deal with reports, argue my points on moderation policy and CoC and explain decisions to those who feel they are wronged. Which is nearly everyone any staff member ever makes a decision against, by the way. Nonetheless I think they deserve honest explanations.

I also disagree with the harsh interpretation of the CoC we've been running recently and some 19 bracket stuff people in F2P probably haven't noticed. The staff are all wonderful people to work with, and I will always value all of them as good friends. :) There are just some fundamental disagreements that would require lots of talking and compromising to bridge.

Where some of the staff see faster and longer / permanent bans as the solution for the recent trolling, I feel the trolling has gotten worse because people feel they / their friends are being moderated too much or unfairly.

On a site with volunteer staff that just cannot find every CoC breaking post, coming down too harsh on the ones the staff do find (or only the ones that attack the staff), while missing others, signals bias and unfair treatment to the reader who doesn't understand the moderating process but sees both posts.

I've made the experience that if you discuss things openly and rationally with people that you might not always calm and convince the one disagreeing with you, but you will gain support from all the other posters reading the discussion and no-one will feel ignored, slighted and shoved away without a right to their opinion. But I really just don't have the time and drive to bend and compromise to fit TI at the moment.

I do think moderation should be consistent. Since I don't see myself convincing others to follow my "too soft" line, and I don't want to change myself either, since I strongly believe in my ideals, I really saw no other solution than stepping down now.

Anyway, just my completely subjective point of view explained a bit.

Franciska should be happy at least. :)

We'll miss you [MENTION=10336]Yde[/MENTION]. Right when TI was needing some good and careful moderation, the best one to the job steps down. I hope the other mod's will learn from your way of dealing with things.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread