Questions & Answers

Stick?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't have time to check all the scalings earlier, but it does appear that you are correct. I also assumed that Black Widow Band is no longer available in game but am not certain regarding it.

It is not available indeed.

It is not available indeed.

I didn't have time to check all the scalings earlier, but it does appear that you are correct. I also assumed that Black Widow Band is no longer available in game but am not certain regarding it.

bronze band of force scales to 6int (one more than g's pardon, but 5 less stam too).

and maybeKeller's Girdle scales to more int than Nobility.

Thanks team :D i have a Keller's Girdle on my mage anyway so I woulda figured it out.

Next question: Can anyone provide me with a link to the most recent/best working wow modelviewer?

Last edited by a moderator:
Dunno how many dungeon runs and corpse-loots . . to just noticing that I don't have the dmf journal. Guess I won't get dreadmist robe this month.

I must have destroyed the jounal during last dmf withthe intention of getting another before it was over. But forgot to get another.

edit - was supposed to post this in the bad day rant thread.

-Farm rep for "X the Diplomat"
-Run yourself through instances for rare gear such as Ring of Precision or Mindthrust Bracers*
-Go after mounts
-Farm Chests! :D
-Other stuff :D
Fix'd
"Mindthrust" sounds so sudden, and uninviting XD.

Remember Guys, don't thrust people's minds.
This has been a public service announcement sponsored by your local taxidermist.

(wait... taxidermists thrust stuffing into the minds of animals... NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO)

can anyone list ALL monk CDs @ 20? just used wowhead but i'd like a source straight from game so not outdated
inb4 including CDs 21-24 and/or only 1 spec

I always use the battle.net talent calculator for things like this, it's been up to date every time I've looked. Talent Calculator - Game Guide - World of Warcraft

Brewmaster has Clash. Keg Smash also has an 8 second CD.

Windwalker has Fists of Fury and Flying Serpent Kick,

Mistweaver doesn't have any of it's own CDs at this level.

I suppose you could include their dispel, it's called Detox

It seems like you want 21-24 included too, so I'll add those!

Windwalker gets Touch of Karma at 22 and all specs get Fortifying Brew - Spell - World of Warcraft at 24.

[MENTION=13341]Swoops[/MENTION] (or anyone else ^-^ ) how expensive are the panther mop mounts?

Edit: Also can I just do ICC and kill the lk with someone who has frostmourne and I can loot the chest for the deathcharger or do I need to have the weapon in order to loot the chest and get it? Kinda confused about that

Just to add to what [MENTION=19584]male[/MENTION] said, each colored panther mount takes one Orb of Mystery. They're sold by a vendor for 18k with the guild discount, so that's the minimum price if you gather all the other mats yourself. http://www.wowhead.com/item=82453 takes 4 of them, since it comes from combining all the small panthers.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wowhead seems to bug for me and so does TI. All the links on TI doesn't work if they r placed in the top 1/4 of my screen... they aren't even clickable.

And I can't click on the 'Database' link on Wowhead.com...

Anyone knows what is happening?

Wowhead seems to bug for me and so does TI. All the links on TI doesn't work if they r placed in the top 1/4 of my screen... they aren't even clickable.

And I can't click on the 'Database' link on Wowhead.com...

Anyone knows what is happening?
sounds like your screen is calibrated wrong or something

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread