Questions & Answers

Stick?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
a lvl 1 p2p on ur realm invites u. then a dk on the realm u wish to go to get real id invited by the lvl 1. after that they can both log if they wish and u will stay in grp with em.
if u have p2p and ur merged u simply log the dk and type invite Jesus-server and start fishing.
tada.
also works for agm.

Thanks a lot!

how do I create arena matches?(aside from p2p help) can i fix who going to be our opponent team?

what can a p2p do for the f2ps?

does worgen darkflight counter rogue slow poison or atleast help increase speed(am I being naïve)?

I know this is by a long shot but,

Is there any way possible F2P can do a faction change? Or at least a race change? For free?

By this time I think everyone is aware what goes on with alliance in bgs and unfortunately it just so happens to be that the said character is alliance and the shittiest race in this with almost nothing to offer in low level bgs...so...is there any way to change from draenei to dwarf or to horde?

There is a person interested in buying my account and he is a min maxer, so it means a lot to him

I don't believe you. Where the Tmorph experts at? :c

If you don't believe people, stop asking questions in here...

It's how I said, you can't. Btw, define 'Tmorph expert' please.

How does expertise effect hit chance?
First, there's chances to miss. Then there's chances to be dodged/parried.

Short answer:

Expertise, while negating chances to be dodged/parried for melee/melee-type attacks, also contributes to spell hit chance (6% is spell hit cap). +n% expertise=+n% spell hit chance, n being some number.

Long answer:
Casters just face one issue: miss chance on spells, with spell hit cap at 6%.

For melees (and hunters), there's miss chance, AND there's dodge/parry chance, on auto-attacks and abilities that are like auto-attacks (like hunter scatter shot, warrior's execute, etc).
Hit addresses miss chance, while expertise addresses dodge/parry chance.

Hit cap for melees and hunters is 3%, while one may face higher than a 3% chance to get dodged/parried due to other stats boosting dodge/parry chance [agi for agi classes boost chances to dodge, and str for paladins/warriors/perhaps-more boost parry chance].

Ideally (at higher levels or if there's actually enough expertise rating), a melee and hunter would get 3% hit and at least 3% expertise, which add up to 6% spell hit chance.

Last edited by a moderator:
What side is considered the underdog in EU atm?

Apart from the dodge/parry issue, which doesn't apply to stunned or PvP that you attack from behind, expertise adds spell hit on a 1:1 basis. 1 expertise rating = 1 spell hit rating. 1% racial expertise = 1% spell hit. Even if you have 6% expertise, but 0 hit rating, you can still miss melee attacks.

Hey Aradiel nice to meet you. I've seen you give some gearing advice to a lot of people here on the forums, and I was wondering if you could give some to me as well. Now I'm a prot warrior, but I'm mostly about doing damage and not being a FC. This is my current gear: Baajà @ Aggramar - Community - World of Warcraft

Wondering what would be BIS for me pre-boa now with all the scaling going on etc, I would also like to know what amount of +hit I need to get hitcapped. Thank you for your help in beforehand!

Baaja

Gonna start fishing for two Stendals wedding rings,Wondering how long it would take.On average? I know its RNG.

Put on some nice playlist/skype with some friends and the time will fly by! Good luck! :)

Thank god I did that for my Stendels :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread