Questions & Answers

Stick?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am on a pay to play account, but I enjoy the f2p twinking and the restrictions. So I was lazy after making 3 actual f2ps and started doing them on my p2p account. So I guess let me get to the question.

Would it be frowned upon if I were to make a monk, but used f2p restrictions?

enjoy it.

I am on a pay to play account, but I enjoy the f2p twinking and the restrictions. So I was lazy after making 3 actual f2ps and started doing them on my p2p account. So I guess let me get to the question.

just take note that monk is mostlikely the worst low level class and at level 20 with f2p gear you wont really kill any good players but i know that monk is fun. And to tell the truth if you use roll correctly u might be able to be a non night elf rogue

Not frowned upon, have fun :D

just take note that monk is mostlikely the worst low level class and at level 20 with f2p gear you wont really kill any good players but i know that monk is fun. And to tell the truth if you use roll correctly u might be able to be a non night elf rogue

Naa man, monks are pretty good. Not OP and not underpowered from what I have seen. Great mobility. Definitely not the "worst" class.

Was making a new Resto Shammy ALLy and was wondering which Stocks Reward i should get
>Ring for FC set
>CruchPAtch for off Spec Enh
>Shield for Resto (kinda iffy about that cuz will be updated in 5.3 with new shields

i vote eyepatch. unless you really see yourself fc'ing that much for the ring to be worth it, but youll have to spend allll that time fishing for lfh.

Patch hands down

What is fire mage damage like right now?

Its pretty good with PoM, but getting the insta pyro set up is even more annoying since you usually miss something critical. Cant provide accurate numbers for fire in 5.2 though since I was only specced fire for a few days in it.

Its pretty good with PoM, but getting the insta pyro set up is even more annoying since you usually miss something critical. Cant provide accurate numbers for fire in 5.2 though since I was only specced fire for a few days in it.

Also, :eek: @ you being Remorse! That Blazing Speed flag pick up earlier in the gulch was beautifully done. I was impressed.

Also, :eek: @ you being Remorse! That Blazing Speed flag pick up earlier in the gulch was beautifully done. I was impressed.

Aye, good few games we got against each other the other day well played on the hunt ;)
Was on mage after that hotfix to see if they fixed hit (they didnt)... im not sure what I expected. Does anyone know what they fixed or if its even relavent?

Best class for F2P=?

The one that you're going to have the most fun playing. And you might have to try a few before you really know. But there's no way anyone else can answer that for you without knowing you as well as you know yourself.

Bump... Not a tough question at all..

Why are you adverse to doing a little foot work yourself?

Logged onto AP and saw:
Turalyon
Dentarg
Blade's Edge
Thrall
Dawnbringer
Tanaris
Velen
Galakrond
Ghostlands

I didn't care to venture any further than the front gates of Org.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread