Questions & Answers

Stick?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
there are none, i would recommend to find perhaps a high hp rare with a decent respawn rate as a subsitute

I wonder if it's been suggested, to have PVP target dummies (resil, etc) that scale with a user's level. Although, isn't there something like that in the Arena where you can spawn a mock duel?

I wonder if it's been suggested, to have PVP target dummies (resil, etc) that scale with a user's level. Although, isn't there something like that in the Arena where you can spawn a mock duel?

if your referring to that gurubashi duel you see higher levels do sometimes, thats a higher level daily. the scaled target dummy is a good idea, i would enjoy that

Can anyone tell me whether it's possible to swap realmlists to US, farm honor on a DK, buy one of the PvP mounts, swap back to EU and still keep the mount?

And I also need a heads-up on how to change realmlists since I haven't done it in ages.

Can anyone tell me whether it's possible to swap realmlists to US, farm honor on a DK, buy one of the PvP mounts, swap back to EU and still keep the mount?
No, you need a separate EU account to play on EU. As for changing realmlist, go to your WoW folder>WTF>Config and change the two "enUS"s to "enGB"s.

No, you need a separate EU account to play on EU. As for changing realmlist, go to your WoW folder>WTF>Config and change the two "enUS"s to "enGB"s.

Massive thanks for the quick answer :)

Roll on bwl and I will make you grow strong in the ways of Mac-bot-fu . I could just post a link to mediafire where you could download all the crap I've made but it would do you no good unless u knew how to use it .

I would do that if you could tell me your char name and faction so I can pm you fast enough, or just pm me the "how-to" directly on TI, whatever ^^

Anyway thanks for the help!

pm me ur skype or something i would loose my fingers if i had to type out the explanations.

so, I just re-roll alliance shaman just to questing and see how allliance bg:

so any interesting gear/vanity item alliance have?
I currently just found Buckler of the Seas for shield transmog,
the fire extinguisher bagpack in Dun Morogh can be bough to Bg right?

anything else?

-delete- double post
please delete this mod, ty :)

Welcome to ally, hopefully you have better luck with pugs then I do :p

Anyway not exactly vanity but there are 2 16 slot bags ally can buy for 50 honor a piece t help get you started, Harpy hide quiver and Gnoll Skin Bandolier. The fire extinguisher can be used anywhere and is from this quest. You could also pick up the blood elf bandit mask, even though it is technically obtainable by both factions, it is much easier on ally. Good luck

anything else?

There's a Westfall quest chain that ends with you getting a pirate-themed shirt and belt item (sash) that starts with Captain Sanders' Treasure Map.

There's a Westfall quest chain that ends with you getting a pirate-themed shirt and belt item (sash) that starts with Captain Sanders' Treasure Map.
Horde players can also complete that quest chain and get it's rewards, though that involves sneaking past ally guards in the territories and obtaining that quest item.

Alliance also has a few more transmog options than Horde, like this white-colored mail shoulder armor before BoAs, another mail chest armor before BoAs, this before-BoA-sword-that-can-sheath-to-back (previous 2 requires blacksmithing), and more.

Horde players can also complete that quest chain and get it's rewards, though that involves sneaking past ally guards in the territories and obtaining that quest item.

Sweet, didn't know that :)

sweet, thank you all for the quick reply.
and I never though there 16slot honor bag(atleast I can't find it horde side)
i'm sure i'll enjoy alliance side(just as horde side)

anything else?
The fire extinguisher still works in BG, but it seems to vanish after your first death, but of course it reaplies when you leave the BG.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread