Questions & Answers

Stick?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
What happens when F2P (pure f2p) account tries to enter pandaria? Can't we really get summoned there?
One time when a p2p mage friend was on, we decided to test if it's possible for a trial to get summoned to Pandaria. Right-clicking the mage-made portal to a capital in Pandaria did nothing besides making portal-"entered" noises, while a similar portal for Shattrath City worked.
So, it reaffirms Goesid's answer (not possible), though trials are able to enter zones like Twilight Highlands (cata zone) and similar post trial-expansion zones.

One time when a p2p mage friend was on, we decided to test if it's possible for a trial to get summoned to Pandaria. Right-clicking the mage-made portal to a capital in Pandaria did nothing besides making portal-"entered" noises, while a similar portal for Shattrath City worked.
So, it reaffirms Goesid's answer (not possible), though trials are able to enter zones like Twilight Highlands (cata zone) and similar post trial-expansion zones.

Because cata was a fucking trainwreck :p

There's others much more qualified than I to answer this and there's like a 51% chance i'm totally full of crap, but it has to do with the base damage of the weapon. Note that the staff has 24% more base damage. Your special attacks are calculated on a modifier of your base damage, so the staff lets you do more damage.

They like the Lava Dredger when FC'ing because the fire resist helps mitigate those willy locks and mages that hit you en masse.

Either way, you can't use the Dredger until you find a presentable 2H mace to mog it. It's just sinfully ugly on a Druid and nobody likes a sinner.
Druids in animal form have normalized attack speeds. The DPS is the only thing considered, not the base damage (or you could say the damage is just divided with the attack speed, which is how you calculate DPS, anyway). Feral special attacks do not take weapon damage (or rather speed, if you compare two weapons with the same dps) into consideration either, they use the damage displayed on your character screen where the damage is recalculated with the shape shift forms attack speed, or they're based on ap, or both.

I see no reason to use the staff on a feral Druid, it was added for monks afaik.

Hey!
Children's Week is getting close, and it will be my first time doing this event, and I have a question:
1. A Warden of the Alliance - Quest - World of Warcraft <- This quest gives one of 4 pets. If I want all 4, do I have to do the event for 4 years or can I just do it at 4 different characters?
Thanks,
Crystalpall

I just refunded a battle standard and an inherited insignia. Did the b. standard first . . . so refunding the insignia put me over 4000 honor and now I have 13## honor. Dammit, I bet there is no way to fix this, right?

... I'll make a ticket
without much hope...

...edit 2: uhhh, I logged back on and still have the insignia. I'd swear that I didn't a half hour ago. lol.

Last edited by a moderator:
I just refunded a battle standard and an inherited insignia. Did the b. standard first . . . so refunding the insignia put me over 4000 honor and now I have 13## honor. Dammit, I bet there is no way to fix this, right?

... I'll make a ticket
without much hope...

...edit 2: uhhh, I logged back on and still have the insignia. I'd swear that I didn't a half hour ago. lol.
How does that work? I have 2 haste loom trinkets and I don't use the second. Bought it a while back. Can I sell it for full honor refund now?

High-level things to solo on a hit-stacked bdruid? That give you something useful?

My druid has:
WBFH (not going to do Engi for the goggles)
brilliant necklace
slime pads
cloak of the elder/ivycloth of spirit +5 (seems unlikely the extra 1spirit is worth it)
starsight tunic
MtB w/ +1 spririt enchant
GSoJ
serpentis gloves/magefist gloves
i think i got rid of the spirit belt I had. And the satchel belt of the moon refuses to drop
whichever BFD cloth pants have 5spirit (leech pants?)
Sandals of Sacrifice
Deep Fathom Ring
can go get Advisor's Ring and RoPerfection

so, I think that's 68hit. 73 if I can ever get the Moon belt

oh, and 5 spirit from a scroll
and 6 from food buff
logged on and looked in my bags - was reminded that I also have ivycloth boots of +6 spirit.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread