Questions & Answers

Stick?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
and yes i know they can get out that way but its still funny as hell . i once watched a pally sit there the entire bg( i juked him into it )

Hey! i konw im on wrong place atm, but im new here on twinkinfo, can some1 help me creat a "auction" here on TI and help me start post threads questions etc

Is the new PvP Heirloom trinket going to be available in 5.2?

A question ive been searching for in BiS For a 24 hunter. Yes i know this might be a question not want to be asnwered by f2p 20's but i've just really strived to make one. so if someone could message me a toon to look up or just comment back please

What an absolute baws. Looking at his char - its allrigt. Scroll down, 165k HK's - getting impressed - look @ achievements, got 2500 dailies & 250k HK's achievements on the same day. Daym.
he might have his acc merged with a p2p one.
Hey! i konw im on wrong place atm, but im new here on twinkinfo, can some1 help me creat a "auction" here on TI and help me start post threads questions etc
Just go to Forum -> Auction House -> New Thread, but I think you need 25+ posts to create a thread, so just post a lot of comments around the forum :)

Hi,
What is the easiest way to get to Nagrand?
you're going to need to get either a warlock summons (not likely) or a mage portal (much more likely) to Shatt. (edit: you could also get out there with a summoning stone, but again mage is much more likely)

Without any p2p resources yourself, you're going to have to sit around a capital city emoting level 66+ mages with /waves /hi /talk /point /whatever in order to get their attention so that they whisper you. once you get a whisper, you can respond and then you have to talk them into inviting you into a group and opening a portal (which is the easy part).

plan on at least 5 or 6 hours to get a mage to whisper to you. i suggest trying on fri/sat nights.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just go around near the AH's spamming a 'LF a mage to make me a portal to Shattrath, please', shouldn't take too long tbh.

Just go around near the AH's spamming a 'LF a mage to make me a portal to Shattrath, please', shouldn't take too long tbh.

You can do that but the high level players wont be able to see your chat. You can hope that a low level player will hope on an alt mage for you though.

You can do that but the high level players wont be able to see your chat. You can hope that a low level player will hope on an alt mage for you though.
Sorry not that into the whole chat trial restrictions, why can't high lvl players see what u write?

Does the dark portal have a level restriction on it? The portals to the dark portal have a level 58 restriction on them. Can you walk there and fly to Shat and take the Dranei door to nagrand? I haven't tried but have been meaning to for some whiskey.

As far as I'm aware, Windbreaker, the Dark Portal itself has the same level 58 requirement as the portal to even get to Blasted Lands. Mage port or Lock summon are your only options.

And while we're talking about Outland, does Shatt still have ports to all the capital cities? I'd assume not, but it'd sure be nice...

Sorry not that into the whole chat trial restrictions, why can't high lvl players see what u write?

Only players up to like 10 levels higher than your character can see what you write in the 'say' chat. Odd that Blizzard doesn't seem to mention it anywhere but that's how it works. Took me a few hours to realize why the hell everyone is ignoring me while I was looking for a portal maker myself.

And while we're talking about Outland, does Shatt still have ports to all the capital cities? I'd assume not, but it'd sure be nice...

Shattrath no longer has portals to different cities, just Stormwind and Orgrimmar.

I can first-hand confirm that you cannot walk through the Dark Portal itself at our level. There was an Elder down in that pit during Lunar Festival, so I tried it while I was there.

Kincaide is bound in Shatt, though, so if there are any workarounds with a summoning stone and someone wants to work together on that, I'd like to get Xiuying to Shatt as well. Perhaps a tradeoff arrangement can be made.

I can first-hand confirm that you cannot walk through the Dark Portal itself at our level. There was an Elder down in that pit during Lunar Festival, so I tried it while I was there.

Kincaide is bound in Shatt, though, so if there are any workarounds with a summoning stone and someone wants to work together on that, I'd like to get Xiuying to Shatt as well. Perhaps a tradeoff arrangement can be made.

I went ahead and tried the dark portal. I can also confirm a level 20 f2p can't walk in.

MoP prepatch introduced the level restriction on the Dark Portal. :( (It's one way, like the Org/SW portals.)

I have Duffles' hearth in Shatt, if I'm online I'd help if someone wanted to try grouping a few toons already in Outland and using a summoning stone for others. Which stone is the most suitable for this? Could park her there, since I don't play otherwise.

if i am a level 70 twinker and i need some justice points which is the fastest way to get some jp?

I think you can easily get JP by grouping with only level 70 players and running random TBC and WotLK heroics. And I think there are some dailies. You should ask in the 70 bracket! :)

EDIT: And you can of course convert Honor into JP, that's what all the trials do to get PvE heirlooms. :)

oh well i havejoined an hero tbc ista today and give me no jp maybe cause there was an hunter 74 i will retry again tomorrow anyway u talked about some quests did u remember where i can take it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread