Questions & Answers

Stick?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
thanks for the answer sad that thers no if statements in this game
another question

if theres a new offhand caster BoA in 5.2 what would be a good main hand for say a mage/warlock and
would this BoA be a viable replacement for shield of the stocks for resto shammys or holy pallys?

there will be offhand and two shields.
the shield will have same stats as stockades, if u use an offhand and not shield as shaman/paladin ur doing it wrong.
the offhand will be useful mainly for priests and druids since they can use the 1 hand mace loom.

another macro question
how do i do the insta cast for mage for frostfire bolt

what i have right now (dont work)
#showtooltip Frostfire Bolt
/cast Presence of Mind
/cast Frostfire Bolt

I can confirm that this does not work, same as with Shadowstep+Kick/Ambush in Cata - even though both PoM and Shadowstep are off-gcd, the macro tries to do everything simultaneously, which makes you cast PoM first and only with the second hit it will actually insta-cast the Frostfire Bolt.

Nothing to be done, just hit the button a second time after PoM has activated (same problem with PoM+Poly) but it's still good to save keybinds (I don't deem any spell other than Poly and Frostfire Bolt worthy of being instant cast, so make a macro for each and you save the PoM keybind) :)

For my shaman, Getshammed @ Stormrage - Community - World of Warcraft, is there any other things I can get other than lfh and looms for enh? I'm thinking about running 2x haste trinkets. Is this viable or should I just stack crit? Thank You

Enh Shamans "dps" relies way more on a lot of 'small but fast' hits now (baseline Flurry) instead of the crits it had in Cata, so stacking 2 Haste trinkets would be way more viable than stacking anything else (AGM or wsg-trinket for hit - if not hit capped - won't hurt though)

MoP prepatch introduced the level restriction on the Dark Portal. :( (It's one way, like the Org/SW portals.)

I have Duffles' hearth in Shatt, if I'm online I'd help if someone wanted to try grouping a few toons already in Outland and using a summoning stone for others. Which stone is the most suitable for this? Could park her there, since I don't play otherwise.

If Blizz give away another 10 days when 5.2 hits, I can take my AP Horde DK outland to help summon. I do have the Tundra Travellers Mount, I wonder if I tried to ride it through the Portal with f2p passengers what would happen...

Why does Seal of Command buff not show on my character when I use the spell? Do I get the buff but it doesn't show? Why wouldn't it show? If I do get the buff how long does it last and does it really do anything?

• Seal of Command
  • Melee attacks cause Holy damage.

It's a stance, it wouldn't show up as a buff but as long as it's activated it will work.

It's a stance, it wouldn't show up as a buff but as long as it's activated it will work.
I just checked in game and when I use this spell my character's stance doesn't change at all.
Another weird thing is when you look it up on wowhead, it talks about it as a spell that casts a buff- it even shows the 'related buff'. I'm so confused XD

If Blizz give away another 10 days when 5.2 hits, I can take my AP Horde DK outland to help summon. I do have the Tundra Travellers Mount, I wonder if I tried to ride it through the Portal with f2p passengers what would happen...

just a wild guess here, but my guess it would be the same thing that happened back in PreMoP when you got on a zeppelin and stayed on while it headed toward Northrend...it'd just port you back to zeppelin tower.

I just checked in game and when I use this spell my character's stance doesn't change at all.
Another weird thing is when you look it up on wowhead, it talks about it as a spell that casts a buff- it even shows the 'related buff'. I'm so confused XD
Attack something and check your combat log, it works.

canned emotes are not the same thing as /me emotes, as anyone who has ever tried to communicate cross-faction could tell you.

Attack something and check your combat log, it works.

You are right, in the combat log I see "Seal of Command" holy damage, and that happened even without me having cast the spell. Which makes me wonder, if I may trouble you for one more question on this.. if this is always present, without having to be cast, then why isn't it listed/treated as a passive? I would like to understand the concepts behind the game mechanics just for my better overall understanding of WOW. You mentioned the term 'stance' before- is that what a 'stance' is , a de facto 'passive' ability that's treated like a spell?

You are right, in the combat log I see "Seal of Command" holy damage, and that happened even without me having cast the spell. Which makes me wonder, if I may trouble you for one more question on this.. if this is always present, without having to be cast, then why isn't it listed/treated as a passive? I would like to understand the concepts behind the game mechanics just for my better overall understanding of WOW. You mentioned the term 'stance' before- is that what a 'stance' is , a de facto 'passive' ability that's treated like a spell?
At higher level's, you get more Seals. Thus you have to choose between them. If they made it a passive ability, this wouldn't be possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread