Questions & Answers

Stick?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
How is feral vs balance at level 20? Which does more damage? Thanks
Feral has more burst, like 1k Fero Bites etc, but balance have more dmg cause they can do dmg on multiple targets at a time since they can do ranged dps, and they have way better off-heals than feral.
i've noticed a lot more gy farming. maybe b/c it so easy to do on a hunter. and yeah, the class a person plays can affect how they play. if i were driving a sports car, i'd be more likely to drive recklessly than if i were driving a station wagon.

ffs
hunters can't do shit against healers

hunters can't do shit against healers

Sure they can. And surprisingly, the healer people complained about most (Resto Druid) is the one that's easiest to poop on...

I digress. I have noticed about the same amount of GY farming. The people who do it, probably always did it. The people who don't, well it goes without saying. It is certainly easy to farm mid/GY on a Hunter.

Does it matter? The same people gy farmed on their healers after MoP came out.. I'm not sure if you're trying to troll or asking a serious question but people need to realize the class a person plays doesn't describe the actions they will take while playing it

That isn't entirely true. I can and do, get sucked into mid a lot more on my Hunter than say my Rogue. Same person behind the wheel, different play style occasionally. So I beg to differ ^_^

Sure they can. And surprisingly, the healer people complained about most (Resto Druid) is the one that's easiest to poop on...

I can't see how healers, seing as healing is still OP, could be beaten by a none healing, none interrupting class...

I can't see how healers, seing as healing is still OP, could be beaten by a none healing, none interrupting class...

Scatter shot, Moth interuppt/Monkey banana, Interimidation, Tauren stomp/Arcane Torrent

yes... No interuppts.

Hey guys,
I'm new to this Forum and have some questions for you.

I want to start on a new EU-Server with some alternative options like Arena, world pvp, higher Dungeons and so on. So all in all I am looking for a server with a constant and active community.
I actually read, that Destromath (Horde) and Aggramar (Idk which faction) are well populated by f2p players, is that right? If it is which of them would you suggest me or is there any better option for me?
Oh and maybe you could also tell me whether lock or mage is atm better to play, depending mobility, surviving and dps.

Thx and have a nice day!

I want to start on a new EU-Server with some alternative options like Arena, world pvp, higher Dungeons and so on. So all in all I am looking for a server with a constant and active community.
I actually read, that Destromath (Horde) and Aggramar (Idk which faction) are well populated by f2p players, is that right? If it is which of them would you suggest me or is there any better option for me?

Twisting Nether is a good server for Alliance f2p! We've got like 15-25 f2p's online every evening (sometimes even more)! We usually form groups for BG's and Arenas. We also do dungeons and occasionally some people may want to do World Pvp. We even recently had a Winter Veil Party! Its a fun server. Click on the link and watch the video of the party! O: We Pvp a lot but sometimes have some other fun events too!

Aggramar is a good server for Horde. Destromath is a German server so I've never played there and I don't know about activity over there.

Oh and maybe you could also tell me whether lock or mage is atm better to play, depending mobility, surviving and dps.

I've never played a warlock but mages are pretty fun. Frost mages have an incredible amount of CC and they can do pretty good Dps also. To be honest, we have very few warlocks on Twisting Nether. If you make make a character there, we could use a good warlock! But it's up to you! Even mages are more than welcome over there!

@ hunters, I am wondering what's the maximum crit chance? I've been thinking if 33,4% is possible because that would mean every third hit is a crit. Sure it will mean a lot of agi and sta sacrifices... but it might be good. Has anyone tried yet?

Ok thanks dude! :)
What is the class you need most at Twisting Nether?
I could play lock, hunter, rouge

You're more than welcome to play any class you enjoy.

But if by "which class you need?" you mean "which class do you lack?" then that's warlock. We have very few of them here.

@ hunters, I am wondering what's the maximum crit chance? I've been thinking if 33,4% is possible because that would mean every third hit is a crit. Sure it will mean a lot of agi and sta sacrifices... but it might be good. Has anyone tried yet?

find a balance.

find a balance.

You're more than welcome to play any class you enjoy.

But if by "which class you need?" you mean "which class do you lack?" then that's warlock. We have very few of them here.

Ok then I'll play warlock ;) I'll post my name in here in a few days ;)

Hopefully i will get my hunter at max crit very soon. Check out my sig. I still need the bandit cloak (been failing hard at getting it), gona get another dread pirate ring, and im gona use the dwarven hand cannon. That will max out my crit. And if I use a wolf as pet then it will be even more. it should be interesting

goesid, that doesnt answer my question.

If you like crit go for it but id recommed you find a balance between crit and agi where there are options for either agi or crit

for example.
Hogger's Trousers - Item - World of Warcraft vs Smelting Pants - Item - World of Warcraft
or
Bands of Serra'kis - Item - World of Warcraft vs Black Wolf Bracers - Item - World of Warcraft
or
Ring of Precision - Item - World of Warcraft vs Dread Pirate Ring - Item - World of Warcraft

These are options that show agi vs crit where its just a matter of choice. It is up to you to find your own balance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread