Questions & Answers

Stick?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
guys quick question

do i need to be an engineer to use Flying Tiger Goggles - Spell - World of Warcraft for mog?

specificaly, I want to use it as a mog for LFH on 1 of my alts who is yet to get LFH
now can I make Goggles, drop engi and still use it for mog later, or need i have an active engi to mog?

cheers

Maybe this might help. A bit inconclusive, but it seems that as long as you mog the goggles while you still have engineering, then they should retain the mog. Hope it works! Goggles are a great mog.

Maybe this might help. A bit inconclusive, but it seems that as long as you mog the goggles while you still have engineering, then they should retain the mog. Hope it works! Goggles are a great mog.

I can confirm that. You DO need to still have the engineering skill to mog it. After you drop the profession, the mog remains.

Question about monks:

If you are stealthed and you get hit by Dizzying Haze, does it break your stealth? Keep in mind Dizzying Haze does not do any damage and it does not break CC.

Also, I heard that Roll increases your movement speed by 275% for it's duration(allowing you to move 15 yrds forward). If you are holding the flag @4+ Stacks, does using Roll change at all?

Last edited by a moderator:
Question about monks:

If you are stealthed and you get hit by Dizzying Haze, does it break your stealth? Keep in mind Dizzying Haze does not do any damage and it does not break CC.

Also, I heard that Roll increases your movement speed by 275% for it's duration(allowing you to move 15 yrds forward). If you are holding the flag @4+ Stacks, does using Roll change at all?

It does not break stealth, and it does slow your roll at 4 stacks =\ .. You just roll in place pretty much , it's cute

Ah, so then the only one that is really worth using is Tiger's Lust. At least that one still breaks roots/slows at 4+ stacks.. somewhat useful.

Last edited by a moderator:
Dizzyng Haze doesn't break stealth, but it puts the hitted target in combat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread