Questions & Answers

Stick?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
This isn't thread worthy imo and not really a question just a heads up.

Since 5.2 I have seen a drastic increase in guildless P2P 24s. The reason behind it is that everyone appears as a 24 now and they mog their ger to f2p gear so you don't expect their burst or healing or w/e.. Kinda sneaky but I have noticed it and just warning people.

If you get battleground targets (which you honestly should already have) it will show that they are 24 on the opposing team. If they are on your team you target them they will appear as a 24 however if you just mouseover them you can't tell. Just a warning as it is a new skeaky thing 24s are doing I think

Since 5.2 I have seen a drastic increase in guildless P2P 24s. The reason behind it is that everyone appears as a 24 now and they mog their ger to f2p gear so you don't expect their burst or healing or w/e.. Kinda sneaky but I have noticed it and just warning people.

Or... maybe those people don't want to deal with random Gchat. Just a thought.

And since you can't mail/mog your gear, there aren't a lot of mog options anymore.

Or... maybe those people don't want to deal with random Gchat. Just a thought.

And since you can't mail/mog your gear, there aren't a lot of mog options anymore.

I've asked 3 people I have seen just today alone and each of them said because they wanted to not be mass targeted and blend in. I'm not saying that everyone of them are doing it for the same reason but everyone of them are having the same effect and they are blending in which can be a problem for people who don't notice.

Was just simply a warning for people to get the addon and be careful about who they target or go up against

[...]The reason behind it is that everyone appears as a 24 now and they mog their ger to f2p gear so you don't expect their burst or healing or w/e.. [...]

The only thing I don't expect from 24s is skill.

If you get battleground targets (which you honestly should already have) it will show that they are 24 on the opposing team. If they are on your team you target them they will appear as a 24 however if you just mouseover them you can't tell. Just a warning as it is a new skeaky thing 24s are doing I think

You already know who's 24 and who's f2p from the portrait so I don't really see how that makes sense. But to each his own I guess...

Yes, it is possible to explore Northerend area, see screenshot.

View attachment 1755

The two hardest place to get is Temple of Storms in Storm Perks and Makers' Overlook in Sholazar Basin.

Both require some fancy jumping, just use wowhead to find the youtube video for the jumping.

Attachments

• WoWScrnShot_112412_002801.jpg
    WoWScrnShot_112412_002801.jpg
    357 KB · Views: 214
WATCH OUT!
Incoming very, very naive question...
As a person new to the forums, I want to make a signature with armory links to my characters... But I dont know where do I edit signature :( Also, I want to know how to change my avatar. Searched in the profile page, but I can't find it... maybe I am blind :(
Guide please :D
Crystalpall

WATCH OUT!
Incoming very, very naive question...
As a person new to the forums, I want to make a signature with armory links to my characters... But I dont know where do I edit signature :( Also, I want to know how to change my avatar. Searched in the profile page, but I can't find it... maybe I am blind :(
Guide please :D
Crystalpall
Click "settings" along the top, edit signature is in the 3rd box down along the left side.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread